Hooligan

Breast Collar pattern

Looking for a breast collar pattern... perhaps with scallops, or one that is more form-fitted (sits above shoulders for better shoulder movement)... The beefier the better...

Thanks in advance cowboy.gif

Here is one I finished just before Christmas. It is the first one I have ever made. If it is a style you are interested in I would be happy to share the pattern. Deb

Breast Collar Pic.jpg

post-5832-126252956208_thumb.jpg

Here is one I finished just before Christmas. It is the first one I have ever made. If it is a style you are interested in I would be happy to share the pattern. Deb

hey deb,

If you should share the pattern, would you place it here online?

I would like to have to pattern aswell ;-).

cheers

gunter

Looking for a breast collar pattern... perhaps with scallops, or one that is more form-fitted (sits above shoulders for better shoulder movement)... The beefier the better...

Thanks in advance cowboy.gif

I think this is the one you are looking for. Let me know if this is what you are looking for.

Mark

Martingales 004.JPG

post-9505-126253216726_thumb.jpg

Sorry everyone, didn't know I had any replies... whistle.gif

I was originally looking for the 3 piece, but MarkB I LOVE your pattern!!!!!! banana.gifbanana.gifwub.gif

Could I possibly bother you for the pattern?? Surely appreciate it!

Thanks everyone for your replies!

My first post, I have been reading here for days!!! :-)

Mark B that is a nice design! any chance of getting the pattern? I have been making bits and pieces of my personal tack for a few years now and this is one of the best looking setups I have seen, easily adjusted to fit any saddle..

I think this is the one you are looking for. Let me know if this is what you are looking for.

Mark

Martingales 004.JPG

Hi Mark,

That is a lovely breastcollar if you are sharing I would love a copy as well. Also someone mentioned that you had a pattern for slobber straps? if so that is also on my wish list.

Johanne

Deb, I would be interested in the pattern.

Mark

Martingales 004.JPG

MarkB, I would be interested in this pattern as well.

Can you make it as just a regular breast collar? Mind sharing it with one more person? Would appreciate any help I can geT!

Charlene

Well I have the Patterns done. and some are printed up now. I will put them on My web site for $10.00 each. I hope this will help out.

I would love to just give them out but it costs to have them printed up and to ship them out. I have not got the breast collar patterns worked up yet just the martingales.I have two different one in the pattern pack.

I also have slobber strap patterns too. I hope to have them on the website too.

www.cowcampsaddlery.webs.com

Or shoot me an E-mail at cowcampsaddlery@wildblue.net

Thanks Mark