DomsLeather

Weaver manual clicker press

Does anyone have a weaver manual clicker press for sale? Please let me know.

I am thinking about making a few of them. I made up prints for a machine. Here is a partial rending of the press. Have not calculated a cost as of yet.

Assembly.jpg

post-8022-126271756924_thumb.jpg

I am thinking about making a few of them. I made up prints for a machine. Here is a partial rending of the press. Have not calculated a cost as of yet.

Let me know if you come up with a price...also one question doesnt look like its ajustable as far as thickness of clickers I have seen...you may want to look into having the main post adjust to accomidate different thicknesses of dies.

Hello,

It is adjustable. The stud, thumb screw, clicker board and the mounting brackets are not in that illustration. The threaded hole for the stud is there though. I will give an updated illustration with all the hardware very soon.

Why not buy the original one that Weaver scammed from: the Lucris MA SeriesIII press. They are $1450.00 and fully adjustable for leather thickness and die height. There system/machine is also pattened in case you are wondering and they have made it since 1999 I believe.

Also it is better made than the Weaver knock-off: cast iron rather than plate steel. I have sold these since 2001 and have sold at least 250 of these machines to 200 different industries.

If you have any questions just ask.

Thanks,

Henry

416-231-1870

Email me

My link

Are the weaver machines made in china?

Let me know if you come up with a price...also one question doesnt look like its ajustable as far as thickness of clickers I have seen...you may want to look into having the main post adjust to accomidate different thicknesses of dies.

I agree the Lucris is in a class of its own< i use mine daily for clicker cutting and to emboss design unto the leather. Makes a fine impression too! The Weaver is made in USA BUT as you can see it looks poorly put together. you can see the weld seams looks like stamped steel. It is a matter of preference I see the Lucris for less online than 1450 so look around. I found mine for 300. Got lucky I suppose and had a table made to handle more work and cutting space.