awl the way

saddle purse

I would like a pattern for this too.

What is a ssddle puse an i would like to get a pattern to it sounds cool

What is a ssddle puse an i would like to get a pattern to it sounds cool

the one i have seen when i was a kid . I think the horn and the seat is the lid of the purse. and the rest is the purse

Scott R.

if anyone should share the pattern, then I would like it aswell, saw it but never made one :(

If I get a chance a number of years ago the leather crafters or whatever it was at the time had a series on building a mighty fancy saddle purse. but it would give you the idea how to build it. it had the tapederos n everything. silver, the whole works. was a beautiful piece. Ill see if I can find it. Bronc/Bonnie

like this one MP-0239BLK1.jpg.jpg]

post-5091-126306152685_thumb.jpg

Edited by broncobuster

well tabdy had a kit just like that but no more, but they do have a kit for a small saddel i think whit a couple of fideling you an probably do one

ebay has these selling now, one could make a set of patterns from them.

I searched saddle purse, there is more too, these are ending soonest

saddle purse

Charro saddle purse

small purse

vintage saddle purse

Edited by cowgirlrae

basically that what it is. the half pint saddle kit put on a purse. could make your own pattern for it.

If I get a chance a number of years ago the leather crafters or whatever it was at the time had a series on building a mighty fancy saddle purse. but it would give you the idea how to build it. it had the tapederos n everything. silver, the whole works. was a beautiful piece. Ill see if I can find it. Bronc/Bonnie

like this one MP-0239BLK1.jpg.jpg]

thank you so much

Is this what you are looking for? It is the May Issue of Make It With Leather 1984. I have the patt. pull out as well but the inst. were in the July 1984 issue and I don't have that one.

scan0001.jpg

post-9374-126393351512_thumb.jpg

Edited by cgleather

Is this what you are looking for? It is the May Issue of Make It With Leather 1984. I have the patt. pull out as well but the inst. were in the July 1984 issue and I don't have that one.

I think that is what every one is looking for i realy don't know but i would like to get that pattern and if anyone out ther have the instructions from the july '84 issue i realy would like to get a coppy of them to

Thankyou

Donnie BlazeYou_Rock_Emoticon.gif

cgleather how can I get a copy of the pattern??? I can figure out how its' made if I have a pattern...please???

where or how can I get this pattern

Dan

I would love to get this pattern and instructions as well. My lady friend saw this and is over the moons.

I'd love to help you out guys but I have no idea how to put a saddle together.

However, I did come up with an idea that might do the trick.

Riorondo.com sells miniature western saddle kits with all of the miniature hardware (including the tree), all the leather and pattern for 28 dollars.

Here's a link:

http://www.riorondo.com/index.html

it seems to me that the trick would be to buy one of those, put it together, and stitch it onto one of these:

https://www.leathercraftlibrary.com/p-1410-4364-western-classic-ii-handbag-kit-pattern.aspx