wildrose

Pay It Forward

Too bad we don't know somebody who could centralize 'em, stick 'em all in one spot. DOH... did I say that out loud?

I took a photo of mine, but I didn't want to post it until after dirtclod received it.

Kate

I noticed Storm posted his under the title Crystal's card. (made me think I must be the only one so far who didn't "sign" the front of the card...hmmm....) Anyhow, we really should have a topic for everyone to post theirs, separate from here. I may try to "move" them to the Show Off section with an Artisans' Trading Card heading; but I think a moderator more experienced than me could do a better job?

Okay, I made a post for it under the "Show Off" section. So when you get a card, or want to put up a pic of the one you made, please do so there. Thanks!

I will take a pic for you when i recieve. I'm excited to see how it looks.

New guy to Leatherworker and am enjoying all the posts! Love the PIF artisan cards. I would definitely like to be added to the list if it's not too late. Please let me know what I need to do.

(Unless there is some odd club hazing thing that involves me dressing up like Little Bo Peep!) =o]

New guy to Leatherworker and am enjoying all the posts! Love the PIF artisan cards. I would definitely like to be added to the list if it's not too late. Please let me know what I need to do.

(Unless there is some odd club hazing thing that involves me dressing up like Little Bo Peep!) =o]

yes you deffinitaly will be forced to dress the part ....because you did not read ALL

the post.....but stay connected , there might be another one in the future.

Okay, by now everyone should have received their card, or a contact from the maker saying why he/she will be delayed in sending it. I had fun making mine, I know my recipient liked it, and it's been great seeing some of the ones that were made.

Again, if you've been delayed in sending your card out PLEASE let your recipient know. We want this to be great for all who've participated. Thanks!

Whew! Just made it......

Isn't it ironic that everything seems to pile up in a 'has to be done right NOW' manner ONLY when you have something you want to do?

ok gang mine was done way back it was a horse and rider carving I oiled set in the sun and the dogs ran off with it so i did another and it will be in the mail in the morning.

Josh

That's truly a case of "the dogs ate my homework" huh?