Sign in to follow this  
bruce johnson

Another Rope Can

I just finished this rope can and strap up for a nice young breakaway roper from NV. She came up with the design, and I am really liking her idea of the star overlaying the border partially. I haven't done much barbwire for a while, and that was kind of fun. I did some others too, but they are gifts for birthdays that haven't happened yet.

Trinette Rope Can.JPG

post-29-126530867208_thumb.jpg

I just finished this rope can and strap up for a nice young breakaway roper from NV. She came up with the design, and I am really liking her idea of the star overlaying the border partially. I haven't done much barbwire for a while, and that was kind of fun. I did some others too, but they are gifts for birthdays that haven't happened yet.

GREAT job as usual Bruce, she'll be well pleased with that!! A++ all the way.notworthy.gif

First rate Bruce!! :You_Rock_Emoticon: I too am betting that she's going to like it.

Storm

Nice job Bruce. Star looks great, name looks great. Pretty handsome deal.

Fabulous work, Bruce! :thumbsup:

Very nice Bruce. I have a question for you though that you may have previously answered. When you do your rope cans do you work on the front and back only, or is there something that you do around the middle as well?

Thanks,

Butch

Very nice Bruce. I have a question for you though that you may have previously answered. When you do your rope cans do you work on the front and back only, or is there something that you do around the middle as well?

Thanks,

Butch

Butch,

I just do leather on the tops. Several years ago I had a wholesale order for one that had some tooled patches on the sides, kind of like leg shields on chaps. They went between the latches and sort of looked cool.

Bruce, if I were a roper, I would be proud to have that to carry my reata in. Professional all the way!

Bob

Thanks Bruce. I may try to make one someday.

Butch,

I just do leather on the tops. Several years ago I had a wholesale order for one that had some tooled patches on the sides, kind of like leg shields on chaps. They went between the latches and sort of looked cool.

Absolutely love your work!! Gives me something to shoot for!!

Bruce

Nice work as always! I sure like the 5 point star design, sure looks good with that hair on back.

Happy tooling

Tim

Wonderfully clean work Bruce. Nice crisp lettering. Nicely done all around.

Dave