corter

Anbody need a new logo?

very nice. Did you stitch up the bag yourself. What kind of material is that?

Ed

thanks guys. i didnt stitch up the bags myself, i bought them from a packaging supplier with a box order i put in. they're a cotton blend bag, but i dont think the cotton is bleached so it looks really nice and natural. pretty cheap too, i think like .30/ea or something.

ken- i wouldnt use burlap, maybe a natural cotton fabric or something (burlap kinda smells and might scratch the leather before it's even worn maybe?). that would be very nice though, I think it's a super classy look, and you could print your logo onto it very easily as well :)

That's very nice looking. You do good work.

Id like to look more professional as I am trying to stir up some side work in motorcycle leather. If yuou get caught up and have time, add me to your long list.

Thanks.

If it is not too late, I would like to be on the list also. Let me know when you are ready and I will give you all my info.

Joe

thanks guys. i didnt stitch up the bags myself, i bought them from a packaging supplier with a box order i put in. they're a cotton blend bag, but i dont think the cotton is bleached so it looks really nice and natural. pretty cheap too, i think like .30/ea or something.

ken- i wouldnt use burlap, maybe a natural cotton fabric or something (burlap kinda smells and might scratch the leather before it's even worn maybe?). that would be very nice though, I think it's a super classy look, and you could print your logo onto it very easily as well :)

Do you know if your box/bag supplier has this kind of bag in something about 20" by 30"?

Thanks,

Ed

Corter, I would like to be one of the ones to congratulate you on such a great idea.

You will go far.

i'm back! sorry, been a long month or so, but my computer blew up again. i need to buy cs3 (if anyone has a copy i could..err...borrow...that'd be great) then i'm going to get started on everything!

sorry for the wait guys!

If it's not too late I'd also like to be on your list. I've been wanting a new Maker stamp and logo and help with my web site design, please PM me when you're ready.

Best,

Rhome

computer blew up!?!?!? I went through that not long ago, and you have my sympathies. Great to have you back among us.

Check your PMs.