Sign in to follow this  
workingman

New Wallet Design

Fun wallet to do came up with a new design for it since the customer wanted something a bit small than my normal biker wallet. Enjoy!!!

Fuxlwallet004.jpg

Fuxlwallet012.jpg

Fuxlwallet011.jpg

Fuxlwallet007.jpg

Fuxlwallet010.jpg

Very nice one. I like what you did with the interior and also the overall look. Day of the Dead lives on!

Sptorm

Very nice work! Storm took the words right out of my mouth. What would you call this style if you could put a name to it?

Very nice work! Storm took the words right out of my mouth. What would you call this style if you could put a name to it?

Thanks man!

Don't know what you would call it but the majority of the stuff I do is based on tattoo's.

Hope that answered your question.

That was what I thought you were drawing on for inspiration. Very cool, I am a big fan of the tattoo inspired stuff.

Just a beginner question, but did you paint the skull or is that a dye. I having been working on a wallet and mine has a skull as well and I have been holding off just dying it a solid color and now I have seen yours, awsome by the way, flash art is the style I am into. Any hints or help would be great.

Thank you,

Steve

Just a beginner question, but did you paint the skull or is that a dye. I having been working on a wallet and mine has a skull as well and I have been holding off just dying it a solid color and now I have seen yours, awsome by the way, flash art is the style I am into. Any hints or help would be great.

Thank you,

Steve

Thanks Steve,

To answer your question the skull is not dyed or painted. It is simply the natural leather. I have applied neatsfoot oil and tan- kote thou.