theherje

This Is Why I Hate Cheap Stamps!

This is why I hate cheap stamps, started on some leggin yokes that need to be done asap, and half way through IT BREAKS! AAAAAHHHHHHHH man! go ahead and spend your money and get quality stuff!

image001-6.jpg

post-12005-126615239105_thumb.jpg

Who made it?

Looks like one of the tools that Hidecrafters sell that is made in Japan by sintering powdered steel. I have come to the conclusion that these are not made to be hit with a maul.

Redid your pic since it was so dark that I had to adjust it in Photo shop to see it.

image001-6.jpg

post-13007-126621259664_thumb.jpg

Looks like one of the tools that Hidecrafters sell that is made in Japan by sintering powdered steel. I have come to the conclusion that these are not made to be hit with a maul.

Redid your pic since it was so dark that I had to adjust it in Photo shop to see it.

ya it's a hidecrafter tool, they are usually good tools, but they are made outta cheap metal, you cant weld, tig, brasin, gorilla glue, duck tape and wire NOTHING!! so? I am just going to start buying good stamps, but the thing is that I have some tandy stamps that I have had for 15 yrs and they are strong as an ox, just guess its a gamble!

ya it's a hidecrafter tool, they are usually good tools, but they are made outta cheap metal, you cant weld, tig, brasin, gorilla glue, duck tape and wire NOTHING!! so? I am just going to start buying good stamps, but the thing is that I have some tandy stamps that I have had for 15 yrs and they are strong as an ox, just guess its a gamble!

JB Weld?