Double U Leather

Finished Headboard And Footboard

As promised, here are the completed pics of the headboard and footboard I was working on. For those who aren't sure what this is all about, I was commissioned to do the tooling i.e. cuttin horse and reiner, for a lady who then put them on a headboard and footboard for a day bed in her house. I told her part of the agreement was when she was finished mounting them, she had to share pics so I could live up to my end of posting the finished pics on here. I must say, she did a whale of a job on the upholstery part and made me work look pretty good! Anyway, take a look and let me know what you think. Thanks.

bed footboard.jpg

bed headboard.jpg

post-7660-126645798155_thumb.jpg

post-7660-126645799052_thumb.jpg

As promised, here are the completed pics of the headboard and footboard I was working on. For those who aren't sure what this is all about, I was commissioned to do the tooling i.e. cuttin horse and reiner, for a lady who then put them on a headboard and footboard for a day bed in her house. I told her part of the agreement was when she was finished mounting them, she had to share pics so I could live up to my end of posting the finished pics on here. I must say, she did a whale of a job on the upholstery part and made me work look pretty good! Anyway, take a look and let me know what you think. Thanks.

That's just gorgeous. You have to get a new name...rookie does not cover it! Good job!

Storm

Those look really great. I never would have thought to do that to a headboard & footboard.

Only one word: WOW!

a real fine piece of work!

Josh

Thanks for the compliments gang. The finished product turned out really nice. I know that while I was tooling the pieces, I wondered how it would all come together, but the lady who ordered them did a great job on mounting them. I wish I could actually see the bed in person. The only real bad part of the deal was my p*ss poor business skills. I didn't charge anywhere close to the right amount of money bawling.gif . Oh well....live and learn.