paulburnett

For Sale, A Paul Burnett Original Carving

This is an interpretation of Frank Frazetta's women with two tigers. It was done by me in the late 1980's. It is a carved leather picture that has be cut out and applied to a gray suede background. I consider it to be one of my favorite carvings. As it was colored with leather dye, most of the color has faded into a nice tinted patina. It is professionally framed and measures 18"x 22". My asking price is $600 plus shipping cost. If anyone is interested, please let me know via email and I will send you a photo and work out the details.

Paul Burnette Woman and Two Tigers.jpg

Paul Burnette Woman and Two Tigers 2.jpg

post-6163-126711966573_thumb.jpg

post-6163-126711967922_thumb.jpg

This is an interpretation of Frank Frazetta's women with two tigers. It was done by me in the late 1980's. It is a carved leather picture that has be cut out and applied to a gray suede background. I consider it to be one of my favorite carvings. As it was colored with leather dye, most of the color has faded into a nice tinted patina. It is professionally framed and measures 18"x 22". My asking price is $600 plus shipping cost. If anyone is interested, please let me know via email and I will send you a photo and work out the details.

Paul Burnette Woman and Two Tigers.jpg

Paul Burnette Woman and Two Tigers 2.jpg

Beautiful work, Paul! :You_Rock_Emoticon::thumbsup: I love Franzetta's stuff. (I wish I could afford your piece, but I'm unable to at this time :bawling: )

russ

I am also a huge Frezzatta fan and this is really nice. I think you captured the spirit of the painting which is not an ez thing to do.

After reading his books, not sure how much he would approve, he was a stickler for copyrights things. of course he got ripped a lot over his carreer so I imagine that has something to do with it.

I dont know if ya'll know, he passed a couple of month ago after losing his wife Ellie the summer before. non replaceable.