Sign in to follow this  
paulburnett

My Apology

I would like to apologize for the lack of additional lessons to the Paul Burnett School of Leather Ornamentation here at www.leatherworker.net and the free tutorials at www.paintingcow.com. I have had to deal with some medical problems over the past three months and was no able to add to the lessons as promised. As things are more or less back to normal now, I will be adding a new lesson for the each of the courses on leatherworkers during the month of March.

ONE OTHER THING. I have a carved leather picture I wish to sell. I have posted photos of the piece at www.leatherworker.net in the Market Place Forum, Finished Leather Goods Section. It is my interpretation of Frank Frazetta's women with two tigers. It was done (by me) in the early 1980's. It is a cut out appliqué on a gray suede background. I consider it to be one of my favorite carvings. As it was colored with leather dye, most of the color has faded into a nice tinted patina. It is professionally framed and measures 18"x 22". My asking price is $600 plus shipping cost. If anyone is interested, please let me know via email and we can work out the details.

Howdy Paul

thanks for posting hope your doing well, best wishes.

Josh

Best wishes and hope for a speedy recovery.

Health comes first, lessons come second followed by leather crafting and fun. Glad to hear that you are back with us again; hope to hear more from you in the future.