TimKleffner

Sheridan Show Classes

It will be great to meet you too Joe. And no, all that are coming with us will be finished. A holiday from pounding trees!! (primarily for Rod)

I wish my budget would allow to be there every year. It was just awesome. We stayed here

http://www.wingateinnsheridan.com/

and it was absolutely fantastique.

I will be coming, I am hitching a ride with Randy and Riley Cornelius. I look forward to it - The first time I have been there! Hope to meet some of you. - Deb

1ST ANNUAL

SADDLE MAKERS BREAKFAST GATHERING

ASMA will hold a SADDLE MAKERS BREAKFAST GATHERING this May during the Sheridan Trade Show, May 20 to 23, 2010. The Gathering will be a sponsored breakfast buffet with a round table discussion.

The breakfast is limited to 40 registered attendees.

May 22, 2010

7:00 AM TO 9:00AM

Snow Goose Room at the Best Western Sheridan Center

7:00 AM -- 8:00 AM Breakfast

8:00 am -- 9:00am round table discussion

To register send an email with your name and address to

breakfast@saddlemakers.org or call 1-719-494-2848

You must be registered by May 15th or the fee is $10.00

SPONSORS

ASMA ** BOWDEN SADDLE TREE CO ** NETTLES STIRRUPS

I just wanted to remind anyone that might be considering entering the World Leather Debut in Sheridan that the deadline for entering it TOMORROW, May 6 at 5:00pm CST. All the details for entering can be found here.

Just a reminder, if you are interested in the breakfast we need to have a head count by May 18. The breakfast is free, so email your registration today.

Thanks,

Bob

Are non ASMA members allowed to attend? How about non-saddle making people? I'd like to be there, and I know a treemaker that would, too. If it's closed to the public please let us know.

Johanna

Johanna,

The breakfast is for all saddlemakers, tree makers, carvers etc. not just ASMA Members.

Bob

I already got my name in here. I think this will be a great oportunity to leatn more about making saddles. Looking forward to meeting others there.

Thank you, Bob, for adding me to the list. I am looking forward to meeting everyone!

Johanna

Hi Everyone,

I have been busy in my shop getting ready to go to the Rocky Mountain Leather Trade Show in Sheridan this Thursday. I am looking forward to meeting new friends and learning about new tools and techniques. I will be teaching a class on making leather earrings on Saturday and Sunday. My website is Montana Leather Designs .

Hope to see you there!

Olive

Hi Olive

I'm looking for meeting you and everyone else that's going to the show. Today is Monday, I'm here in Sheridan, and the weather is GREAT and the classes are rocking right along

Happy tooling everyone

Tim

I'm headed west tonight. I plan to be there Thursday- it's kind of a long drive, but I'm sick of airports and airplanes. I'm looking forward to seeing everyone!

Johanna

Drive carefully Johanna, and enjoy the views that just keep getting bigger west of the Mississippi!

We'll be there. We have a booth this year that is supposed to be beside the resturant in the atrium area. Looking forward to meeting anyone who wants to stop by and say hi. (Johanna, that BETTER include you!!!)

I just wanted to remind anyone that might be considering entering the World Leather Debut in Sheridan that the deadline for entering it TOMORROW, May 6 at 5:00pm CST. All the details for entering can be found here.

Will anyone be posting the results for people who mailed stuff in?

9th World Leather Debut pics here in the Gallery!

Johanna