Sign in to follow this  
steadybrook

Singer 45B

Does anybody use a Singer 45B long arm for sewing.I need feed back on one of these machines.

2010-01-30_0001.JPG

post-11456-126718708482_thumb.jpg

The 45B is a Consew 756 & it should sew up to 3/4" & has a walking foot needle feed ,BUT there isn't any other feet or needle plates available for it other than standard.It takes the same shuttle & bobbins as 441's & Adler 205-270's

Bob

Thanks.Where can I get a manual for the Singer 45B?

Does anybody use a Singer 45B long arm for sewing.I need feed back on one of these machines.

Hi,

I have a Singer 45B6BC, cylinder 16 inch arm machine, very powerfull and a much better build quality than modern Chinese machines, but it dos'nt have a walking foot. I fitted a wheel foot which helps but no way will it feed skirts with fleece on. It will put in a padded seat and make up doubled and stitched offbillets but for saddle making with a modern machine you realy need a unison feed.

Hi,

I have a Singer 45B6BC, cylinder 16 inch arm machine, very powerfull and a much better build quality than modern Chinese machines, but it dos'nt have a walking foot. I fitted a wheel foot which helps but no way will it feed skirts with fleece on. It will put in a padded seat and make up doubled and stitched offbillets but for saddle making with a modern machine you realy need a unison feed.

Thanks for your help.

I have a Singer book which lists all the models of these 45B machines,I would scan it but it would probably break the binding so here's the list of models.

45B6BT=bottom feed ,flatbed

45B6C= same as above,cyl.arm

45B7BT=needlefeed,flatbed

45B7BC=same as above,cyl.arm

45B8BT=walking foot needlefeed,flatbed

45B8BC=same as above,cyl.arm

I have a Singer book which lists all the models of these 45B machines,I would scan it but it would probably break the binding so here's the list of models.

45B6BT=bottom feed ,flatbed

45B6C= same as above,cyl.arm

45B7BT=needlefeed,flatbed

45B7BC=same as above,cyl.arm

45B8BT=walking foot needlefeed,flatbed

45B8BC=same as above,cyl.arm

Bob the number on the machine is 45B6BC.

Thanks.

Here is a little bit of information and I attached a picture. http://www.industria.../singer/45b.htm

singer_45b6bc.JPG

post-8022-126861036331_thumb.jpg

Edited by ryano