JanetNorris

Tippmann Aerostitch For Sale In Calif

I have a Tippmann Aerostitch for sale for $1500. It has the optional flat bed attachment, material guide, and stirrup attachment. It can stitch forward and reverse. In addition to the foot control there is a switch that cycles the needle up, or down. There are three bobbins, an owners manual, and some extra needles. I have never shipped anything that heavy, (70-90 lbs, I think) so must quote a base price, with buyer to also pay actual shipping and crating cost or you pick up in Hollister, California. The stand is not included. Also, the round parts magnet shown in one photo is not included.

Here is a link to my Facebook album with photos of the machine: http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=158360&id=817682471&l=224d1625ff

Thanks for your interest,

Janet

2/28 Update: My husband, an industrial maintenance man who has built shipping crates before, has volunteered to build a shipping crate for cost of materials only. He thinks the stand will fit in the crate with some disassembly, so the stand is now included in purchase price.

I have a Tippmann Aerostitch for sale for $1500. It has the optional flat bed attachment, material guide, and stirrup attachment. It can stitch forward and reverse. In addition to the foot control there is a switch that cycles the needle up, or down. There are three bobbins, an owners manual, and some extra needles. I have never shipped anything that heavy, (70-90 lbs, I think) so must quote a base price, with buyer to also pay actual shipping and crating cost or you pick up in Hollister, California. The stand is not included. Also, the round parts magnet shown in one photo is not included.

Here is a link to my Facebook album with photos of the machine: http://www.facebook....71&l=224d1625ff

Janet

3/2: Sale pending. I will update to sold when transaction is completed. Thank you for your interest.--Janet

3/2: Sale pending. I will update to sold when transaction is completed. Thank you for your interest.--Janet

Hello JN ,Is it still for sale?

Hi Horizon,

I have accepted an international check that will take some time to clear. So technically it is sold--the deal isn't totally finished, but I expect it will go through.

If you are really looking for an Aerostitch I know of another one that is not really for sale, but I bet a good offer would buy it. It would likely take a lot more than I was asking for this one.

Thanks for your interest, Janet

Hi Horizon,

I have accepted an international check that will take some time to clear. So technically it is sold--the deal isn't totally finished, but I expect it will go through.

If you are really looking for an Aerostitch I know of another one that is not really for sale, but I bet a good offer would buy it. It would likely take a lot more than I was asking for this one.

Thanks for your interest, Janet

Good Luck JN If for some reason it does'nt go through Let Me Know. Best Reguards, Horizon Trail Trading Post

Here is a link to my Facebook album with photos of the machine: http://www.facebook....71&l=224d1625ff

Janet

4/2 The machine is sold, paid for, the foreign check

FINALLY cleared and the machine is shipped. Thanks for your interest. -Janet