k9player

Singer 132K6 Looking For Manual

in addition to the singer 132K manual available in this post, here are some links to Seiko and Consew manuals which give you more instructions and setting, the seiko/consew SK-6F is the equivalent of a 132k6

https://www.supsew.com/download/Seiko/Seiko SK-6, SK-6F, SKM-26 Instruction Manual.pdf

https://www.consew.com/Files/112347/InstructionManuals/SK-6FR.pdf

SK-6FR.pdf

Seiko SK-6, SK-6F, SKM-26 Instruction Manual.pdf

Files uploaded to LW.

Edited by Northmount
uploaded files to LW

On 7/26/2012 at 4:03 PM, Singermania said:

HI, I realise I'm replying to an old post, however I have some new info since I read it some time ago. Yes most people say that Singer never made a user manual for the 132K6 or the 45K, however they did, but they are rare. I have an original of both, the K6 I have on disk and can send anyone a copy free of charge if they want one. It doesn't matter how many googel searches you do you'll never find this manual, though I have given it to a few friends and clients so I guess it will start to circulater soon. They also did cardboard cards with some brief info. Be aware though that the manuals are quite small and really dont tell you a lot. I think its more the nice feeling of having one. Regards Steve

HI, I realise I'm replying to an old post, however I have some new info since I read it some time ago. Yes most people say that Singer never made a user manual for the 132K6 or the 45K, however they did, but they are rare. I have an original of both, the K6 I have on disk and can send anyone a copy free of charge if they want one. It doesn't matter how many googel searches you do you'll never find this manual, though I have given it to a few friends and clients so I guess it will start to circulater soon. They also did cardboard cards with some brief info. Be aware though that the manuals are quite small and really dont tell you a lot. I think its more the nice feeling of having one. Regards Steve

Hi, is your offer for a K6 Manual still available?

I have had mine for many years and never came across a Manual. Would love to have one please.

Regards Kurt