Sign in to follow this  
oregonbuckaroo

Ho Side

It depends on the grade and weight of the skirting if it is D grade $160.00 is high and if it is #2 its cheap assuming it is 13/15 oz. Also find out the drop thru the shoulder and if it is clean.

The Reason I said call around is I did and found prices from 140 to 200 a side for the same grade.I bought from Montana Leather Co. for 140 a side for B grade 13- 15 Oz.

Jack A 001.jpg

post-11588-127008445457_thumb.jpg

I think you guys are missing the best buy in the us call Kevin at Springfield leather he can meet or beat those prices.

Josh.

I think you guys are missing the best buy in the us call Kevin at Springfield leather he can meet or beat those prices.

Josh.

Josh,I called Kevin and he didn't come close to meeting this price for skirting.He is a good sorce for there strap leather

It depends on the grade and weight of the skirting if it is D grade $160.00 is high and if it is #2 its cheap assuming it is 13/15 oz. Also find out the drop thru the shoulder and if it is clean.

Oregon leather said its #1 HO 13/15 oz. Il look at the drop shoulder next time im at there store. Andy, how much would shipping be to send a side to Portland, OR?

Steve

good to know I thought he was lower put when I called today he was high on the skirting.

Josh

Oregon leather said its #1 HO 13/15 oz. Il look at the drop shoulder next time im at there store. Andy, how much would shipping be to send a side to Portland, OR?

It will run around $15.00 for one side