A galley Director from England stumbled upon our shop in Copenhagen

and liked the key rings but was not keen on the black/red color combo i normaly make this in.

Therefore, he commissioned them in bright colors… Orange, Lavender, Green, bright pink.

I’m really exited to have my work in an other country.banana.gif

keyring_green.jpg

keyring_lavender.jpg

keyring_pink.jpg

keyring_groupe.jpg

post-8626-12700337698_thumb.jpg

post-8626-127003378085_thumb.jpg

post-8626-127003379085_thumb.jpg

post-8626-127003380044_thumb.jpg

Congratulations! I really like the sleek, modern design. Plus, the pastel colors complement the overall look.

Very nice work, may I ask where you got the hardware from?

Congratulations! I really like the sleek, modern design. Plus, the pastel colors complement the overall look.

Thank you abn

Very nice work, may I ask where you got the hardware from?

They are from a shop here in denmark, they have a web shop and they ship everywere i belive. they are around $ 3,00

http://www.skindhuset.dk/default.asp?Action=Details&Item=865

Very sleek looking! Nicely done. Can I ask how you adhere the backing? Is it simply contact cement? I ask because it seems like it'd be tedious to get right around the edges of the holes to insure a good bond, but you've obviously found a way!

Can we see some pics of the backs?

Very sleek looking! Nicely done. Can I ask how you adhere the backing? Is it simply contact cement? I ask because it seems like it'd be tedious to get right around the edges of the holes to insure a good bond, but you've obviously found a way!

Can we see some pics of the backs?

I haven't taken pics of the backs... The leather part is really simple it's a 3 layer sandwich 2 layers veg tan leather. One layer is 1 mm. the other 3 mm. you simply make a random pattern of holes in the 1 mm layer. They layer in the middle is thin goat skives colored with dye or acrylic leather color. If you use acrylic color try and only color the center part so that it does not have color at the edge this might give you trouble when polishing the edges.

I also like to polish the holes I cut out. You can do this by using a round piece of wood. I have a cheap artist brush that has a really thin handle at one end and gradually gets thicker. Works like a charm and is fast and easy.

The best way is to cut the 1 mm. to the shape you want then leave the 2 other layers a bit bigger. Then you just glue it together with a really strong glue. I use the kind shoemakers use for soles. Then trim it, bevel the edge and polish.

The hardware has 2 holes in the back with 2 small screws. You will need to insert the leather mark the holes then take out and use a round awl to make holes. Because the screws are to small and will not handle to force needed to crew them thru the leather without pilot holes.

I hope I answered you question

Edited by AgronZoti

Very godlooking keyfobs, clean and elegant!!

Black and red looks best!!

Tom

Nice clean simple look but impressive. I really like these, going to have to order up some of that hardware.