Curbstrap2

Another Reason I Love Ebay

Double post - sorry

Img_4580Amish.jpg

Img_4585Amish2.jpg

post-7537-127084480399_thumb.jpg

post-7537-127084497599_thumb.jpg

Edited by Curbstrap2

Ok this is what I found out about it so far from the seller. It has a wooden tree that is reinforced with either metal or leather (he can't see it clearly enough to tell) and it has felt instead of fleece. He says its heavy and you could probably rope off it (I don't believe it)

Does anyone have any thoughts, ideas, opinions or anything to say pro or con about this saddle?

Ok this is what I found out about it so far from the seller. It has a wooden tree that is reinforced with either metal or leather (he can't see it clearly enough to tell) and it has felt instead of fleece. He says its heavy and you could probably rope off it (I don't believe it)

Does anyone have any thoughts, ideas, opinions or anything to say pro or con about this saddle?

Hi - I have been reading the posts and notice that no one had offered any reply so here goes...

I have never seen a saddle like that before and have no idea who made it. Amish? possibly. American made, possibly. South American made, probably. I see it has aluminum dees which would put it older than the 10 years old that the seller claims it is (I searched for it on ebay and found the listing) I read where another person asked if it was a Paso saddle and they denied that it was....however, we have a boarder with a paso and her south american made saddle also has felt panels, so I have to wonder about that. As far as roping, I sure wouldn't try it. Just my 2 cents and I could be way off base.

Edited by The Farmers Daughter

From the looks of the saddle I´d bet a dime or two that it has it´s origin in south or central America. I might be wrong, but either way, I would not spend even one dollar buying it ! And roping from a saddle like this one, could probably become the adventure of your life, maybe shown in Animal Planets "Untamed and uncut". IMHO there are far better reasons to love Ebay.

Edited by oldtimer

From the looks of the saddle I´d bet a dime or two that it has it´s origin in south or central America. I might be wrong, but either way, I would not spend even one dollar buying it ! And roping from a saddle like this one, could probably become the adventure of your life, maybe shown in Animal Planets "Untamed and uncut". IMHO there are far better reasons to love Ebay.

LMAO!!! :evillaugh:

It went for over $350.00! A lot of $ for a piece of poop.

It went for over $350.00! A lot of $ for a piece of poop.

I guess the seller banana.gif has a reason to love Ebay!

I guess the seller banana.gif has a reason to love Ebay!

:Holysheep: - who'd a thought. Talk about buyers remorse! :brainbleach: