Ken Nelson

Roller Foot For Adler 104-2

I am looking for a roller foot for a !04-2 Adler sewing machine. Anyone have any ideas as to availability and price. Thank you all. Ken

Ken,

I have them for $65.00.

Bob

Here's a pic

Cowboy 2500 Roller Foot 001.jpg

post-7185-127186819103_thumb.jpg

Are these feet compatible with Singer 45k feet?

I have a roller foot on my 45k but it's been broken and welded at some point in the past and isn't quite on-line.

Cheers.

Ken,

I have them for $65.00.

Bob

The machine I am talking about is a flatbed. Will it sew leather better with a roller foot than a regular foot?Thanks Ken

These feet will work on all 45k's that don't have a walking foot.

Ken,

Yes,the roller foot allows the leather to feed batter because it has less drag then the standard flat foot.It also lets you get real close to the needle on the rightside.

Bob

These feet will work on all 45k's that don't have a walking foot.

Ken,

Yes,the roller foot allows the leather to feed batter because it has less drag then the standard flat foot.It also lets you get real close to the needle on the rightside.

Bob

Hi Bob!

I also want to order that roller foot for my Adler 204-64! You told you got one for me, but now you dont return my PM`s to you ?Bob I need that roller foot! Work is waiting! How can I order from you?

Trox

Trox,

Sorry I got busy & was out of town all day yesterday,I just returned your pm,I do you have paypal?

Bob

Trox,

Sorry I got busy & was out of town all day yesterday,I just returned your pm,I do you have paypal?

Bob

Thanks Bob!

I got your PM now and yes I have Paypal.

Trox

I have an Adler flat bed roller foot with revers this machine has an 11 1/2in deep throat and roomy space up and down much more than an upholstery machine like a Consew 206 rb but I don't want to call it a long arm, it will run 346 thread on top and 277 on the bottom and lighter thread like DB92 this machine sews in a very praises manner. it seems to be the same as the Consew SK 2r but in the roller foot configuration this was a very expensive machine new, I've never seen another and I've been the sewing business a very long time. I want $695 for the head only it fits in the standard table like the 206 Consew ...Juki...Adler and so on so the buyer can swap it out with there standard walking foot machine table as needed very convenient. my shop is (HOT ROD UPHOLSTERY) in Spokane If you want it just call the shop at (509)362-1035 or (509)315-5988 like you see on my profile pic. Ask for Steve thank you. PS. I have about 10 commercial sewing machines for sale. all together I have about 35 commercial machines and my shop is and only 7.700 square foot of shop and I need the room.

)I have the stuff to set up a saddler or a leather man all used but in good shape, I want to sell it, just call my shop (HOT ROD UPHOLSTERY)Spokane WA. (509)362-1035 or (509)315-5988) ask for Steve thank you

will that roller foot fit on an Adler 105-64....?

Or is there another roller foot for this Adler available...??

Thanks

PS. I have about 10 commercial sewing machines for sale. all together I have about 35 commercial machines and my shop is and only 7.700 square foot of shop and I need the room.

Hotrod;

There is a different place on the forum where people should list sewing machines for sale. It is listed under Marketplace - Items for sale- Machinery - Sewing and stitching (New/Refurbished or Used). This part of the forum is for discussing the use, viability, or attributes of leather sewing machines, or pointing folks towards replacement and repair parts and accessories for those machines, not for actual commercial sales (although we do sometimes screw up and list stuff here by accident, myself included).

Guys like Bob, Ronnie, Steve and Gregg support the site financially so when somebody asks "where do I get this" it is natural - and welcome - that they let people know what they have although they (mostly) tend to be more circumspect when it comes to touting machines.

I doubt the site would be here without their advertising revenue and the place wouldn't be worthwhile without the free advice they give out.

Yes, I've said all that before but there are very few websites where people actively do themselves out of potential business on a daily basis.

will that roller foot fit on an Adler 105-64....?

Or is there another roller foot for this Adler available...??

Thanks

Yes,it will fit on the 105 too,the only difference between the 104 it's a flatbed & 105 is a cyl arm,on some machines the needlebar thread guide gets in the way but yes,it does fit & lets the leather go through with less foot drag.