azrider

Yet Another Thread On A New Website...

I bought a domain six or seven months ago, and started reading about web design. I was more than a little lost. Last week my step mother asked if she could help me get started. She set up the framework on wordpress, and I have been adding content and pictures for about a week. The photo albums are not done yet, but they are getting closer. I have an SEO installed, and am actually showing up on google sometimes now. I am still working on getting all the descriptions on the photos filled out. It was amazing to me how much stuff I have actually made in the last two years.

I would love some feedback. Particularly on the "Pricing" page. How is that likely to be percived by potential customers?

www.drygulchleather.com

Good looking site, Adam. Easy to navigate, good graphics. The pricing page is very self explanitory, no problems there.

Good looking site, Adam. Easy to navigate, good graphics. The pricing page is very self explanitory, no problems there.

Thanks Tim. Did you see the picture with the slicker you made me?

Nice job, Adam. You should pick up plenty of new customers with that!

The pricing page is important and I think you have captured what is required very well, however I'm not sure you need to give actual examples of pricing as, IMHO, people invariably want the lowest price quoted. How about saying something like: "Prices are negotiable but a mid range figure might be around $... "

Good luck with the site.

Ray

Yes I did, How's it holding up?

Really clean site. Everything is clear and easy to understand and easy to get to. IMO, I thought the Pricing page could use a few pictures. I make headbands, too, but I don't tool, i just add hardware. Your headbands are very good looking, and priced very well. Do you sell them at outdoor events?

Doug

Tim, the slicker is holding up well. I scratched one side of the edge, so spent some time polishing it again, and it works as good as new.

Daggrim, I have only done one event before. I wasn't makeing the headbands at the time. I made my first one about a month ago, and have sold about 20 just through word of mouth from my wife wearing her's. I am doing a craft fair in Oct, and will have a bunch of them to sell. I hope they do well.

I got my first sale off the website yesterday! Its for one of the 1.5 inch headbands. Since my brother in law is hosting the site, and my step mom did the web design, that sale paid for the website for a year. I hope this keeps up!