MADMAX22

Bearman Mauls With Stand

Gotta show this set off as I think Ed deserves it for making something this nice. A little while back I decided I wanted to try that brown head mauls that Ed started making. They work wonderfully, the best maul or mallet I have tried and more then likely the last one I will need. Well at the time I did not get a stand to go with them but they looked to good to be sitting on a bench without a proper home so I had Ed make up a stand for them.

All this design and everything is Eds artistic talent at play. The only thing I said I wanted was cocobolo wood and the weights for the mauls (14oz and 20oz). The rest was Eds imagination.

Anyways here they are enjoy.

mauls 3.jpg

Mauls 1.jpg

mauls 2.jpg

post-5781-127602316749_thumb.jpg

post-5781-12760231794_thumb.jpg

post-5781-127602318452_thumb.jpg

Wow, Those are Beautiful, the Stand too! I Know my 17 oz. has taken my old mallets off the bench For Good, Ed Does Amazing Work!

I know what ya mean Colter, money well spent in my book.

I wanted to add that yes the stand does hold the mauls at an angle. I also wanted to add a couple of Ed's pics as his are better then mine, he just didnt have the mauls and stands together at the same time to take pics of the whole setup together.

Coco and Ivory holder 3.jpg

Coco and Ivory holder.jpg

Cocobolo Grand Pair Corey.jpg

post-5781-127602415859_thumb.jpg

post-5781-127602417106_thumb.jpg

post-5781-127602420802_thumb.jpg

What a nice set! I saw some pictures of them on here a while back and decided to order one myself, and i just love it. Being a pool cue guy, the great choice of woods that he has to offer was what drew me in. I'd only used a mallet until I got it and now I'm really glad I ordered one because for me the maul seems easier to use than the mallet. Thanks for showing your set.

Hi Everybody,

Thanks for all the wonderful compliments! MadMax gave me permission to make them pretty much anyway I wanted. A lot of the time, my design ideas happen when I should be sleeping. Sometimes, there is just no way to make them work,,, but sometimes, they come out pretty nice. My wood supplier, seems to be able to get me just what I'm looking for also. Thanks again for looking,, Ed the"BearMan"

What a beautiful set! Awesome inlay on the stand!

I got a 16oz Cocobolo Grand from Ed and I love it. It's great

Thanks Ed

Butch

As usual, an outstanding set of mauls...I'm a number one fan (and a very proud owner of a BearMan set) You_Rock_Emoticon.gif

I got two mauls from Ed. They work very well with this new brown material.

They are very very beautiful , and very well finished.Impossible to explain if you don have in the hand and feel it.

Congratulations.

Ed: thank you very much for your knowledge and your good taste.

Pepin

I have to get a set of these mauls please someone tell me how to contact him!

This site shows samples of Ed's work http://tinyurl.com/BearMauls and heres Ed's email polarb1717@aol.com

I have had my mauls since January and I am extremely happy with them.

post-15001-048566300 1338271302_thumb.jp

I recently received my first maul from Ed - very pleased with it. I had mentioned how i wanted it, and it turned out exactly like i wanted it.

Great work.

Devonmillsleatherwork: I just contacted Ed via PM here on leatherworker.

Hi Everybody,

Thanks for all the wonderful compliments! MadMax gave me permission to make them pretty much anyway I wanted. A lot of the time, my design ideas happen when I should be sleeping. Sometimes, there is just no way to make them work,,, but sometimes, they come out pretty nice. My wood supplier, seems to be able to get me just what I'm looking for also. Thanks again for looking,, Ed the"BearMan"

Bearman,

I saw pictures of your mauls. How can I find out more about them and get pricing?