TTcustom

Hidecrafters Online Sales?

What the heck happened to Hidecrafters? I was just on the website (tried IE and Firefox in case it was a browser thing) and I could not place a online order. I wondered if this was just me or is there an issue with their website again.

What the heck happened to Hidecrafters? I was just on the website (tried IE and Firefox in case it was a browser thing) and I could not place a online order. I wondered if this was just me or is there an issue with their website again.

I made an order two weeks ago and had no problem with it. I've heard that a lot of people have trouble with their site, and my order was the first to them in a long time, but everything worked for me except a box did appear that said that there was a problem with their security, but I went ahead and ordered anyway. Received the items about a week later along with a e-mail telling me that the order was being processed. I think that Hide Crafters isn't really paying atention to what their web site is doing. They need a better handle on things and someone to monitor it constantly, but I doubt if they will do that.

This was on their web site ...

Due to some server issues online ordering is temporarily unavailable. However, the catalog is viewable online and we are taking orders over the phone. Please call Ron at 817-878-5797 and he will get your order shipped to you immediately. We apologize for this inconvenience and hope to have the cart functioning again soon.

I have had the same issue and have written to them several times over the past months. It is frustrating when loading your cart and then not being able to order it or the coupon code does not work. I guess if I can not find it elsewhere or I need it bad enough I would have to call them. Oh well.

Sad thing is I had a pretty full cart that I had been building up, and now its gone I bet.

I wish they would bring out a paper catalog again, so I could actually look and see what is available. Half the things dont have pics on the website.

I still like their stuff though.

DM