Roger

Some Of My Latest

hi all!

been some time since i have posted. too much else going on in my life to get much leather work done but, i've managed to get this stuff out in the last month or so. hope you like!

IMG_0536.jpg

IMG_0534.jpg

IMG_0533.jpg

IMG_0529.jpg

DSC01913.jpg

DSC01916.jpg

IMG_0545.jpg

100_0797.jpg

100_0626.jpg

100_0628-1.jpg

100_0628.jpg

NICE

love the carvings great job

Roger, not bad. Sent ya a PM.

Great seeing you back on the board again I always enjoy looking at your work! Great job!!

Welcome back Roger!

Just like ridin' a bike huh?

Nice work!

Roger,

Good to see you back here Buddy, I hope this is just the first post of many many more to come.

Hoping all is well with you

Best to you,

Dave Theobald

thanks for all the comments!

nice to be missed. i have another seat finished up i'll try and post later today in the motorcycle section.

it's nothing fancy... just another one done. i stopped counting when i got over 200

Ok so I'm new and this may be a dumb question but how did you do the silver embossing? Is there a resource you could point me to so I can figure out the process? Thanks :)

Ok so I'm new and this may be a dumb question but how did you do the silver embossing? Is there a resource you could point me to so I can figure out the process? Thanks :)

this was done with silver acrylic paint then sealed and a black antique applied then sealed again.

if it was not going to be sat on you could use silver leaf. i would imagine the process would be the same as most other surfaces.

you would not want to use silver or gold leaf on anything that will be flexed or bent as it would fracture the leaf

this was done with silver acrylic paint then sealed and a black antique applied then sealed again.

if it was not going to be sat on you could use silver leaf. i would imagine the process would be the same as most other surfaces.

you would not want to use silver or gold leaf on anything that will be flexed or bent as it would fracture the leaf

Thanks for the info, much appreciated :)