tab69pr

Some Recent Work Ive Done

hey guys, here are some stuff ive worked on the past few weeks. I learn with each project, thanks for looking!

post-8620-127873804234_thumb.jpgpost-8620-127873805924_thumb.jpgpost-8620-127873807763_thumb.jpgpost-8620-127873821631_thumb.jpg

This is nice looking stuff! The bars theme is a bit unsettling :) but as a former "jarhead" I like the USMC thing (nice job of adding some texture to "break up" the black). Keep at it, nice work!

Those look great!

Former "Jarhead" myself. I am about to make a tooled piece for a sunroof cover and that Eagle Globe and Anchor look perfect. May I ask where you got that pattern from? The size and proportions look great.

I tried to take a smaller one to a local xerox place to have it enlarged but the proportions looked very strange to my eye, unbalanced.

JLSleather, the owner of that seat came to me with the request for this seat and when he told me what he wanted i looked at him and told him he didnt look like a someone whom resided in the big house! he laughed at me and said it was refering to life behind the handlebars.... it was a fun project it was my first using eyelets.

fletch my brother was a jarhead and he had a drawing in his photobook that i took and photoshopped. send me your email and i will send you a copy!

thanks for looking!

Those look great!

Former "Jarhead" myself. I am about to make a tooled piece for a sunroof cover and that Eagle Globe and Anchor look perfect. May I ask where you got that pattern from? The size and proportions look great.

I tried to take a smaller one to a local xerox place to have it enlarged but the proportions looked very strange to my eye, unbalanced.

Edited by tab69pr

nice work great job

Great looking seats. That is alot of backgrounding.

this seat is for kajun kustoms in lousiana. I had alot of fun with this one!

post-8620-127889598961_thumb.jpgpost-8620-127889582639_thumb.jpgpost-8620-127889584448_thumb.jpg

Edited by tab69pr

Very good lookin' stuff!

Can't wait to see more!

thanks Troy! you guys motivate me alot, I know i have learned alot from you all

Very good lookin' stuff!

Can't wait to see more!