Steve Brewer

38 Yrs. In The Trade

Went to work for L.W'. DeWitt 38 yrs ago today.Still in the saddle trade now.Seen a lot of changes over the yrs.

Congratulations Steve, 38 years in this business is no small accomplishment. Allow me to wish you another 38 years..... Jeff

Went to work for L.W'. DeWitt 38 yrs ago today.Still in the saddle trade now.Seen a lot of changes over the yrs.

Congrats mate ,,, I wish you all the best for the next few decades and the changes we see !!!

Cheers

Bevan

Congratulations Steve. Those of us who are just getting started need you to stay in another 38. I know I'm going to have a lot more questions for you.

CW

Congrats, Steve ! 38 years is a lot of experience!

/ Knut

And yet you look so young!!! (Oh yeah, we all look young on the computer...). Congrats, Steve. That's quite an accomplishment.

Joanne

Congrats Steve. The time you've spent is reflected in your work. We are all lucky to have you still kickin around and helping.

Congrats once again, and hope you are still around when I get to my thirty eighth (about 19 or so from now).

Bondo Bob