Clay

What Is This?

This was in one of the boxes of stamp making tools and stuff that belonged to Billy Wootres. I have no idea what it is and was hoping that someone could identify it for me. When I look at it I see a miniture pipe bender. I am prity sure that is not what it is, so if any one knows please share. The tools are not that big about two and a half inches long for the L shaped pieces and the T handle is two inches by two and a half. The little parts are around a half inch and the smaller ones are about a fourth of an inch.

post-255-127958124412_thumb.jpg

post-255-127958126158_thumb.jpg

I don't know Clay - but it does look like a little bitty wire bending jig

I don't know, but I'm guessing pieces for some kind of lathe chuck or vise.

Kevin

That is a set of pins and holding devises that go in the holes on top of an engraving ball like silver engravers use. So many different shapes of things that are engraved require different pins and knobs to hold them. Those sets are sold by silver suppliers like Indian Jewelers and Rio Grande Engraving supplies.

Thanks Troy! I dont remember packing an engraveing ball when I moved all of this stuff but there are a few mor boxes that I have not unpacked yet..

I knew some one on here whould know what it was. Thanks again.

ClayM.