Sign in to follow this  
Rastus

Consew 202Rb

I recently came across a Consew 202RB. I can't find any info on it and was wondering if it is worth messing with??? Will it handle chaps/chinks???

Years ago I used to sell a model#201 & if the 202 is similiar it'll handle chaps ok.

Bob

Years agp I used to sell a model#201 & if the 202 is similair it'll handle chaps ok.

Bob

Edited by sewmun

Thanks for the reply. I'll give it a try. Any ideas on where to get some info on this machine?

Thanks for the reply. I'll give it a try. Any ideas on where to get some info on this machine?

Consew 202 parts

I don't have owners.

Does anyone hav any info on how to make adjustments to the Consew 202rb?

You are in luck.  With obsolete or oddball machines that don’t have any manuals available it’s usually quite acceptable to follow a manual for a different machine with similar design.

95% of all industrials use roughly the same dimensions for hook/needle timing and clearances.

I only looked at the parts diagram for a minute, but there seems to be a lot of similarities with the 206 series of machines - Consew is known for poorly written manuals, but Seiko sold an identical machine and it seemed there manuals are much better.

As with any sewing machine - making any adjustment without knowing what it does and knowing how to go back to the original adjustment is a quick way to disable it.   On one hand this is nice because after a lot of frustration these machines are often sold for next to nothing.