oklacowboy

Where To Buy Wooden Directors Chairs

I am looking for director’s chairs like in the photos I have attached. I would really like to find someone I can buy them from without leather so that I can finish them out. I have looked everywhere and I cannot find them. I appreciate any help anyone can offer in finding them.

post-15889-128023621429_thumb.jpg

post-15889-128023622466_thumb.jpg

best price I've seen is http://www.casualhom...p?idCategory=31 can be ordered without canvas

charlie

Edited by iwannabeacowboy

best price I've seen is http://www.casualhom...p?idCategory=31 can be ordered without canvas

charlie

Lowes has directors chairs w/o canvas, similar to one of the casualhome store pictures, for $7.93 each. Since it's the end of the season, they'll probably be coming down greatly in price over the next week or so. Of course, none are like what you are seeking & i'd believe they are either a very limited production run or made for that particular retailer. At any rate, good luck!

russ

Lowes has directors chairs w/o canvas, similar to one of the casualhome store pictures, for $7.93 each. Since it's the end of the season, they'll probably be coming down greatly in price over the next week or so. Of course, none are like what you are seeking & i'd believe they are either a very limited production run or made for that particular retailer. At any rate, good luck!

russ

Thanks for the suggestions, I am going to lowes today.

I am looking for director's chairs like in the photos I have attached. I would really like to find someone I can buy them from without leather so that I can finish them out. I have looked everywhere and I cannot find them. I appreciate any help anyone can offer in finding them.

The chair on the left was custom made by John Ivy of Ivy Custom Leather near Tulsa. They sell for $600 each. I don't think the chair on the right is one of his. I would be interested in knowing more about the chair on the right. Where it was seen, etc., etc. Do you have a bigger picture?

Bobby

The chair on the left was custom made by John Ivy of Ivy Custom Leather near Tulsa. They sell for $600 each. I don't think the chair on the right is one of his. I would be interested in knowing more about the chair on the right. Where it was seen, etc., etc. Do you have a bigger picture?

Bobby

I knew who made the final leather covered chairs. i just noticed that several leather shops sell the wood chairs with their leather on them and I wanted to find who supplies them with the wood chairs.

I knew who made the final leather covered chairs. i just noticed that several leather shops sell the wood chairs with their leather on them and I wanted to find who supplies them with the wood chairs.

The chair on the left is made by John Ivy. He designed the frame on that chair. When he's too busy to build the frames himself, he subs them out to a guy who makes the frame to his specs and I know he considers that information proprietary. I can't speak about the chair in the picture on the right but am interested to know where you ran across it.

Bobby

The chair on the left is made by John Ivy. He designed the frame on that chair. When he's too busy to build the frames himself, he subs them out to a guy who makes the frame to his specs and I know he considers that information proprietary. I can't speak about the chair in the picture on the right but am interested to know where you ran across it.

Bobby

The chair not made by John Ivy was made by this maker: http://www.classicleatherdesigns.com/homedecor.html.

The chair not made by John Ivy was made by this maker: http://www.classicle.../homedecor.html.

Thanks! I appreciate the link. This is someone I had not seen before. They certainly have a large selection of neat items.

Bobby