Spinner

Search Function Issue

Hey Johanna,

Just an FYI the search box is coming back with some odd errors. Here are the two errors I got this morning:

The following search terms are not allowed and were removed from your query: style
One or all of your search keywords were below 3 characters or you searched for words which are not allowed, such as 'html', 'img', etc, please increase the length of these search keywords or choose different keywords.

I understand the second error in it's essence, but my queries were, "pin-up" "Pin up" and then I added "Pin up style" knowing that Froghunter had just used this phrase in a post recently. (was looking for related posts/topics) only to find out style is a prohibited word. Might want to check the disallow list?

Thanks,

Chris

Thanks for the heads-up. Bet it has something to do with not inserting bbcode span and style tags in the search. Ugh. I will see if I can get it fixed., pronto.

Are you a member of the adult section? That's where the pin ups are posted.

~J

Thanks for the heads-up. Bet it has something to do with not inserting bbcode span and style tags in the search. Ugh. I will see if I can get it fixed., pronto.

Are you a member of the adult section? That's where the pin ups are posted.

~J

Yeah, I am. Figured being a member of the section would open up the search function for it but doesn't look like it. Maybe a different search query would provide the results but I'll probably just browse through again so as not to miss anything. ;)