Sign in to follow this  
vahillbilly

Lcp W/ct Laser

I have recently had multiple requests to make holsters for the LCP with crimson trace. I have a dummy gun for the LCP but can't find one with the crimson trace attached. I called Rings and they don't offer one. I don't want to have to buy the real thing when I don't even own a gun to use it on. Anyone have any suggestions?

Thanks,

Sam

You might try giving crimson trace a call, explain what you are doing. They might sell you an inert shell to attach to your dummy gun.

Borrow one and make a wooden pattern with a 3/4" thick piece of wood. I made one for an LCP, but it didn't have the C.T. on it.

The LCP - even w/CT - has a pretty simple shape and is just about the same thickness throughout except for the trigger guard.

I have recently had multiple requests to make holsters for the LCP with crimson trace. I have a dummy gun for the LCP but can't find one with the crimson trace attached. I called Rings and they don't offer one. I don't want to have to buy the real thing when I don't even own a gun to use it on. Anyone have any suggestions?

Thanks,

Sam

Call Luke at Duncans. I seem to recall an email about a run of guns with lasers on them.

DUNCAN CUSTOMS, INC. 501 SALZBURG AVE. BAY CITY, MI 48706 Phone: (989) 894-6691 Fax: (989) 894-6688 www.duncansoutdoor.com