Sign in to follow this  
compound

Greeting From Czech Rep.

Hallo everybody leatherfriends

I very happy, that i found this forum. I surprised from many leather enthusiasts on this forum, and i hope i can join to discusions.

Over 20 years i practice "leatherwork", last 10 years i have my professional workshop. Sphere of my leather work is very wideopen, but i most interested in western saddle making.

Last time i try bootmaking.

Because i an archery enthusiastic, i make archery equipment too.

There is few pictures of my work

P.S. Sorry for my poor english, i originate from formerly "east block"

post-16366-021240300 1282857876_thumb.jp

post-16366-092686900 1282857920_thumb.jp

post-16366-089107800 1282858008_thumb.jp

post-16366-069460500 1282858058_thumb.jp

Welcome Compound!

You do some pretty nice work, keep posting pictures. I especially like your saddle.

Compound, welcome. Your English is just fine, and your leatherwork is spectacular. Love those boots!

Welcome to the forum! Very nice work you posted. Stay in touch

Greetings from Central Texas, USA

WOW.....I need vacation for deeply inspection of this forum..........is a lot of interested informations.

Thanks for appreciations

Saddle in a picture was build for LEATHER CRAFTERS AND SADDLERS JOURNAL TRADE SHOW in2005. At present i few years co-operate and work with FRINTA SADDLERY(biggest western saddlery company in our country) as a master saddlemaker. This saddle is anniversary 1000th saddle. Whole project ,making and tooling i create myself.

But i need much freedom for my work so i can try next and next leather projects, new styles of tooling or bootmaking for example...

Those boots are build from custom tanned roebuck skin(i hunted myself). Double stitched frame,lining is pig skin, rubber sole with rough tread.....as i like it.

There are my next favorite boots. Black/camo leather on top........for my long forestal walks with my dog

post-16366-037578300 1282946162_thumb.jp

Edited by compound

Looks good!

Don't worry about your English, I had relatives on my father's side from Czechoslovakia and they were in this country (in Chicago) for fifty years or so and your English is way better than theirs. They were in a Czeck neighborhood and never needed to learn English.

Sparks

WOW.....I need vacation for deeply inspection of this forum..........is a lot of interested informations.

Thanks for appreciations

Saddle in a picture was build for LEATHER CRAFTERS AND SADDLERS JOURNAL TRADE SHOW in2005. At present i few years co-operate and work with FRINTA SADDLERY(biggest western saddlery company in our country) as a master saddlemaker. This saddle is anniversary 1000th saddle. Whole project ,making and tooling i create myself.

But i need much freedom for my work so i can try next and next leather projects, new styles of tooling or bootmaking for example...

Those boots are build from custom tanned roebuck skin(i hunted myself). Double stitched frame,lining is pig skin, rubber sole with rough tread.....as i like it.

There are my next favorite boots. Black/camo leather on top........for my long forestal walks with my dog

Dobrý den, jak se máš?

Welcome to the site,both of my grandparents on my Fathers side came from around Prague area in 1916 they came in through Wisconsin.

Your leatherworking looks very good.

Bob

Thanks for your reactions. My work is my love, and i will be happy if we will be my critics. I posted some pics of my work on this forum and i shall be happy for your apprehensions, because it is very important for me.:rolleyes:

is a long way from Czech republic anywhere, but thank god ,:innocent: we have internet:taptap:

Thank you

VERY nice! That is one BEAUTIFUL saddle!

Edited by sniper

I welcome you from Kazakhstan. I the Slav too. And my English is very bad.

Once was engaged in shooting from an archery and àðáàëåòà.

Welcome.Ïðåêðàñíûå ðàáîòû.