Sign in to follow this  
shannonc

Leather Suppliers In Canada

I have just started making chaps/chinks and horsemanship outfits. I live in a very small town in Manitoba and have made several trips into the Winnipeg Tandy but they don't carry the colors I need for some of my chaps. I was wondering what other people from Canada do? Is there other suppliers I can look at buying from in Canada or am I going to have to buy from the states???? How easy is it to buy and bring across the boarder?

Thanks Shannon

I have just started making chaps/chinks and horsemanship outfits. I live in a very small town in Manitoba and have made several trips into the Winnipeg Tandy but they don't carry the colors I need for some of my chaps. I was wondering what other people from Canada do? Is there other suppliers I can look at buying from in Canada or am I going to have to buy from the states???? How easy is it to buy and bring across the boarder?

Thanks Shannon

Hi Shannon,

Your next best bet is Caledon Leather in Calgary. I buy a lot of my chap leather from Sheridan Leather in Sheridan Wyoming as well. There has never been an issue getting leather across the border, as it is a raw material. Hope this Helps.

Caledon Leather

403 252 0232

Sheridan Leather

307 674 6679

Hi Shannon,

try these guys out, I haven't ordered anything from them but I am curious about the quality of their products. Moe

Warkov-Safeer Leather Ltd.

462 Hargrave Street

Winnipeg, Manitoba

R3A 0X5

Canada

Phone: (204) 943-3753

Fax: (204) 947-2162

http://www.warkov.com/leather/

Email: sales@warkov.com

Edited by moeg

Thanks Elton! I am definatly going to give both a call and set up an account! And i am going to head over to Warkov-Safeer Leather Ltd. on the weekend and see what they have and will give ya a shout back!

Try Moore Pearsall Tannery Warehouse ask for Tony and tell him I sent you,you will not reget it,best pricing around, lots of chap leathers.1-416-789-3123.Toronto & Montreal

James Brown