Studio-N

Biohazard Stamp

Another Customer request. Biohazard stamp.

Extremely cool!!!!

Chris

Studio N- Do you have a website for ordering stamps?

Studio N- Do you have a website for ordering stamps?

Hello. No sorry not at the moment. I just put them on eBay, but I can deal directly. Just email me.

How big is the stamp? I like it see it used in place of a basketwive stamp. It looks like it could be easly match up tip to tip.

Hello. Most are 1.25" tall so that they can be used on belts or wristbands. Cheers!

I'd be interested in one as well. I use one as my logo but that is just too cool.

SCTstamp.jpg

I'd be interested in one as well. I use one as my logo but that is just too cool.

SCTstamp.jpg

For now anyway, they are available on ebay. Item #220687285728

Cheers!

Could you make a leatherworker.net stamp? Don't ask me for artwork because I haven't got a clue what it should look like. That would be so cool- I would get my kids to pound out keychains and things for the members who wanted them. I like how clear your designs look.

~J

PS you need a website so people can see your portfolio. PM CitizenKate or go to her site for ideas http://studio2dawgs.com

Any member pricing? :) Joking but I shall purchase one as soon as I deposit some money. $15 is very reasonable.

Edit to ask any chance of getting one made with a smaller diameter hole on the back? I have a Tandy press that this would be perfect for. I guess I could just grab a maxi foot and adapt that.

Edited by GunNut

Could you make a leatherworker.net stamp? Don't ask me for artwork because I haven't got a clue what it should look like. That would be so cool- I would get my kids to pound out keychains and things for the members who wanted them. I like how clear your designs look.

~J

PS you need a website so people can see your portfolio. PM CitizenKate or go to her site for ideas http://studio2dawgs.com

Hello. Sure I could do a LW stamp. Artwork is of course the issue. I'm not an artist myself. I can generally adapt existing drawings, but don't draw myself.

Sounds like maybe a contest is order first to see who can come up with a logo. A long time ago, TLF did a sales flyer with a cow sewing a human. That would have been my vote!

A website is in the works. So much to do, so little time. Cheers!

Well I bought and paid for mine! Can you make a larger version of this stamp? Say a 3 inch or maybe a 2.5 inch version? So many projects going thru my head!

Edited by GunNut

Well I bought and paid for mine! Can you make a larger version of this stamp? Say a 3 inch or maybe a 2.5 inch version? So many projects going thru my head!

Hello. I'm waiting on a shipment of larger delrin in sheet form. Once that comes in I can do some bigger stuff. Thanks again, the stamp will be in the mail today.

Hello. I'm waiting on a shipment of larger delrin in sheet form. Once that comes in I can do some bigger stuff. Thanks again, the stamp will be in the mail today.

Well if you like and to show how much I want one of the 2.5/3 inch stamps, I can get you the money now. If you prefer to wait please put me at the top of the list. I want one. :You_Rock_Emoticon: