joet

New Topic Listing For Lw.net Proposal

With the loss of Drac, and I'm sure there are other great leather workers out there that pass away, I would like to propose that LeatherWorker.net set up somewhere within it's site a place to honor these great people who have gone on to the great leather shop in the sky. If there is already such a place, I'm not aware of it and it should be enhanced so their memory will be with us forever. Just a thought.

I second your proposal.

Very thoughtful.

It would be another place to check from time to time to see if my name is on it.

An online memorial...I like the idea.

I think it would need to be a read-only thread, not open to public comment. Just a simple list of leatherworkers who've passed, with a little bit of information on their life....and a place for us to remember.

An online memorial...I like the idea.

I think it would need to be a read-only thread, not open to public comment. Just a simple list of leatherworkers who've passed, with a little bit of information on their life....and a place for us to remember.

That's what I had in mind when I proposed the idea. It was just too early in the morning for me to get my thoughts together to really lay down any type format. Thanks for expanding my idea.