Hello everyone, new guy here and I guess I posted my first pics in the wrong place. Well anyway, here I am. Please tell me what you think and be honest, I have made a few knife sheaths as well and will post them later. The Leather I used is 8-9 oz veg tanned. The weapon is a Bersa Thunder 45 Ultra compact, and it's a mean little sucker. Well nice to be here and thanks for looking. By the way I'm from southern PA if anyone lives around Hanover, Gettysburg area give a shout.

post-17219-059726200 1289609052_thumb.jp

post-17219-036141500 1289609062_thumb.jp

post-17219-082274500 1289609067_thumb.jp

I think the photos are really small. From what I can see, the only point of critique, is there enough room for your finger at the top of the grip, under the triggergard? You might want a little more recurve in that area. Keep it up.

Thanks for the response, actually I am able to grasp the grip perfectly, and I have large hands, I can palm a basketball. Not only is that my first holster but my first posted pics, so I have alot to learn about both.

Thanks for the response, actually I am able to grasp the grip perfectly, and I have large hands, I can palm a basketball. Not only is that my first holster but my first posted pics, so I have alot to learn about both.

Welcome to the forum. I'm not too far from you, in Altoona Pa. The pics are quite small but it looks good from what I can see.

You are one up on me, I don't think I've posted any photos.

Hard to get a good look at the stitching and edging from the photos. I've found that the local shooters I sell to really pay attention to those details but then these are guys who are used to buying from another local maker with MANY more years of experience than myself and some really inovative designs -Rusty. Keep your stitching straight and even and pay extra attention to your edge finishing. Local to you as well- Mechanicsburg PA.

Thanks, That was my first and I jumped alot of steps, but I wanted to see If I could. I am finishing another holster for a co-worker and I have been much more careful, reading more and just taking my time. The holster is for a Sig P230, I'll post and you all help me with critique. I work for a local Sheriff's Office in the Corrections side so I should get some business.