Stewart

Tobacco Pouches

Hi,

For one of my dreamcathers i recived a Parker pipe and

and a lot of good english Tobacco. What i would like to do

is make a pouch for myself and the person who sent me

The pipe. It is a Parker of London Jockey Sandblast.

If anyone has patterns for pouches and pipe holders

I would like to have them

Thank you.

ps By the way "Old Man", I think your dog just

Irigated my shoe

Awhile back, on another site, I posted a request for a tobacco pouch pattern. A very talented fellow leathercrafter, Opel Mok, answered my request and posted a tobacco pouch pattern which I used. I changed the design on mine but followed his pattern directions and it came out very nice. I have attached what he sent me. It may be what you are looking for. He has a website that you might be interested in checking out too - http://asailorsleather.blogspot.com - it has a place where you can leave a message of thanks if you decide to use his pattern.

Terirae

Tobacco Pouch Pattern - inside.pdf

Tobacco Pouch Pattern - outside.pdf

Terira,

Thank you for the link and the pattern. I think i will put

an inside pocket for the pipe and 2 small ones for

the tap and lighter.

Joe stewart

You're welcome. Before I did the actual cutting and tooling of the leather I made one out of paper to make sure it would work for me. I do that with a lot of my projects.

Well i think all that stuff in 3 thrid grade in school does work. Cutting out paper planes and all of that.

All my school frinds and me are still 9 yrs old. No camping after dark. Unles the porch lights are left on.

Show some work. I do and it " It dont hurt

Joe stewart

You leave me chuckling Joe.

Hi guys I have been ill for a while and not done nothing for quite a bit but here is. Filter holder I made a days ago not quite finished needs a clean up ect

post-36068-0-23321100-1369724027_thumb.j

Edited by Shamenlong

Shamenlong Can not really tell by picture . The button are those two silver things? Is it a roll up?

You could use rawhide lacing. and wrap around. How you wanted to be closed should have been fist of the project and work around it. If you use snaps and have a pipe inside than you have to protect the pipe.

Magnetic buttons might work

JOe

Awhile back, on another site, I posted a request for a tobacco pouch pattern. A very talented fellow leathercrafter, Opel Mok, answered my request and posted a tobacco pouch pattern which I used. I changed the design on mine but followed his pattern directions and it came out very nice. I have attached what he sent me. It may be what you are looking for. He has a website that you might be interested in checking out too - http://asailorsleather.blogspot.com - it has a place where you can leave a message of thanks if you decide to use his pattern.

Terirae

!

I happen to stumble on this from my blog's visitors!

Thank you for visiting my blog and thank you for the kind words, Terirae!

Brandon is my son, I use his name on this forum.

Opel