Tina

I Think I've Found A Goldmine From 1908

Just came upon 2 additional copies of his works on www.abebooks.com . Thought I would pass it along.

God Bless.

Ray

Just wondering if you decided to scan any pages from this in the end, Tina? I've been looking to buy a copy of this for ages but the cheapest one I can find is well over $500, so for now I'm just hoping someone will make a digital copy.

Hi Aeron.

I decided not to do a digital copy of this book, once it's done you can never go back and it will probably spread like a wildfire. Not only is the patterns beautiful but I also think the rarity of the book absolutly adds to the interest. As one of the owners of a copy it would be in my interest to keep the value, with a digital copy "out there"...Well, you do the math :-)

I hope you'll understand and I wish that you can find your copy with as much luck as I did//Tina

I hope you'll understand and I wish that you can find your copy with as much luck as I did//Tina

Of course, that's fine. I do understand (and would probably feel the same way if I had it). I just figured it couldn't hurt to ask. :)

any plans on sharing these paterns with the community...

That book is worth a lot of money, upload it & the value has gone, I wouldn't

BTW, anyone finds a complete one of these in Europe to buy post up a link please !

As said earlier...I will not share this book, and for no other reason than keeping the value of the book for the future.

When making searhes online it seams like there's just a few, handful of them out there in the whole world. I've only found one full copy of it (48 posters), one with 34 posters and mine with 46 posters...(maybe I'm a bad searcher *S*?)

Got one !

ex library copy, all 48 plates & overlays in very good condition :thumbsup:

couple of weeks to get here

Got one !

ex library copy, all 48 plates & overlays in very good condition :thumbsup:

couple of weeks to get here

Super, I'm very happy for you and welcome to the "club of ownership" :-)

:spoton:

Hopefully I dont get hit too hard by import duties

I'll post when it turns up, see if we can figure out what is missing in yours

Perfect :-)

The posters all comes with a number so it's easy to figur out which. I hope you're going to Love the book as much as I do, I just know I'll keep it forever.

Edited by Tina