Sign in to follow this  
barkhouse1

Animal Masks

Animal masks i made. My goal is to cover the cost of my tools and leather. Im about 1/3 of the way there. Selling them has been a rush almost every time. They are sold a local shop and the store charges 30% markup. I still get my $60 bucks but they charge 90+tax. One awsome monent when i decided to bring them in the shop the owner bought a raven mask right there and then.

Most are dyed or arcylic paint is used color white is a pain to get looking like it should.

post-16351-039383200 1291229545_thumb.jp

post-16351-077682500 1291229571_thumb.jp

post-16351-071271800 1291229698_thumb.jp

Nice work ! The Raven's are my favorite by far.

Awesome work with the animal masks. My favorite is the Racoon.

great masks, congrats on the sales

I'm just getting back into this and wondering where you get your patterns or do you just 'wing it'?

Thanks, Sue

Animal masks i made. My goal is to cover the cost of my tools and leather. Im about 1/3 of the way there. Selling them has been a rush almost every time. They are sold a local shop and the store charges 30% markup. I still get my $60 bucks but they charge 90+tax. One awsome monent when i decided to bring them in the shop the owner bought a raven mask right there and then.

Most are dyed or arcylic paint is used color white is a pain to get looking like it should.