angie m

Leather Machine

I've been reading old posts........what is the best machine that won't cost me a fortune. I need one for breastcollars, headstalls and halters. I have a yamata fy5618 and it works great, but it won't use thick enough thread and starts to bog down on heavy leather. Any thoughts or help would be GREATLY appreciated!! :)

I've been reading old posts........what is the best machine that won't cost me a fortune. I need one for breastcollars, headstalls and halters. I have a yamata fy5618 and it works great, but it won't use thick enough thread and starts to bog down on heavy leather. Any thoughts or help would be GREATLY appreciated!! :)

The best for the lowest price is a Tippmann Boss, which is what I have, but very time consuming, IMO the best for what you need will probably be a Cobra, it'll handle the thickness, and do it quick.

thanks

will the 3000 handle what i need or should i get the 4000? i like the price of the 3000 much better. :P

I think the Class 3 will do all you want it to, but you might want to get ahold of Steve with Cobra, and let him know what you are after. He will know all your answers