Anonacaster

New Here But Thought I Could Contribute

I am a big legal torrent user and I found a pretty nice collection of older leather working books tonight. They are from around 1900, they have a lot of really cool stuff in them. I am posting pics of the covers if anyone is interested I can get them to you somehow.

Kyle

JY8XZ.pngGRRPY.jpg

3RZwk.png

Kyle,

Thanks. These are generally available on Google Books and you can download them as generally PDFs or in ePub format. Sometimes they are in other formats. There are LOTS of these books available from harness, leather manufacturing, dye stuffs, woodworking and so forth.

Regards,

Ben

I really like old technical book but never thought to look up leather working books.

These look to be in very good condition and I bet make for some interesting reading. Folks from 1900 really had an interesting way of writing, thinking and just looking at the world an old book is like a time machine.

Thanks for posting! I will have to check them out.

I would love some!

I am a big legal torrent user and I found a pretty nice collection of older leather working books tonight. They are from around 1900, they have a lot of really cool stuff in them. I am posting pics of the covers if anyone is interested I can get them to you somehow.

Kyle

JY8XZ.pngGRRPY.jpg

3RZwk.png