Sign in to follow this  
vaguesilhouette

Formal Introduction

Hello everyone, i've actually posted quite a few times now, but never made an intro post here.

I'm Kyle Watson, i live in kansas city kansas, and a newcomer to the craft. If i recall, i've just reached my 3rd month doing leatherwork.

please visit my gallery and leave some comments on my work!

Welcome to LW.net Kyle. Glad for the introduction.

:grouphug5vj5:

welcome... it's nice to see some new blood..... even if you are from kansas.... hehehe... just kidding :spoton: ... all i can say, is that if you are starting out, this site will become one of your best friends... and if you get 'stuck' on something, there's always someone here who can help you out of the jam with atleast some suggested method or help... btw... since you said you were 'new' to working with leather, the tutorial section is great... so........ pull up a chair, and dig in...:popcorn: ... good luck...

eric

Kyle, Welcome to the forum. I noticed you are interested in leather armor and leather purses. There are a number of folks on the forum who make wonderful sets of leather armor. I do leather bi-folds for 8"x11" writing tablets as well as purses. If you haven't already figured it out, you will find a lot of helpful folks on the forum that are willing to share their expertise with you. We are also looking for new ideas and ways to do things. There is always room for improvement in what we do. I lok forward to see your work.

BillB