fireguy1717

Landis Number One

I have a landis number one that is in rough shape but has most all of the parts. Just let me know what you need and we can go from there. If someone wants the whole thing I can do that also. It is in Southern Idaho. Thanks

Pictures and a price for the whole thing may help. I always take in various orphans of all kinds that need some work, but the price has to be right. I would only part something out that was incomplete, or busted in some way that fixing would exceed buying another.

BIGGUNDOCTOR, Here is the pictures of the Landis number 1. I bought out a whole shop and this was in there. There were a few parts on the machine loose and I have saved those. I don'tknow enough about the machine to know if it is worth it to fix it. It looks like it was left outside for a time but the machine does move when I turn the wheel. I can get you more detailed pictures if you are interested. A moderator on the site said I should be able to get at least 500 for the whole thing. I also have the large splitter for sale and am willing to make someone a deal if they want both. LEt me know if you need anything else. Thanks.

Pictures and a price for the whole thing may help. I always take in various orphans of all kinds that need some work, but the price has to be right. I would only part something out that was incomplete, or busted in some way that fixing would exceed buying another.

post-18400-066367100 1293462250_thumb.jp

I just bought one for 500 that had been sitting in storage brought it home hit it with some brake cleaner and put some oil on it and some new thread and it works like a champ if you do want to part it out I

would be interested in some parts ( shuttle, throate plate, and some other odds and ends)

I have a landis number one that is in rough shape but has most all of the parts. Just let me know what you need and we can go from there. If someone wants the whole thing I can do that also. It is in Southern Idaho. Thanks

It's a shame to part it out but , what do you have as far as pressor feet? Any extra's? Thanks-----------Bill

Tell me about the splitter. Ronny

I just bought one for 500 that had been sitting in storage brought it home hit it with some brake cleaner and put some oil on it and some new thread and it works like a champ if you do want to part it out I

would be interested in some parts ( shuttle, throate plate, and some other odds and ends)

To Edgar and those that want parts: My e-mail is ryan@cassiacreek.com just send me a picture of the part you want and i can remove it and get pictures back to you. Then we can talk on a price. If you want multiple parts I will remove all of them and then send them once and save on shipping. I have a paypal account if you would like to pay through that. There is one good pressor foot and one broken one. Thanks Ryan