Henry

Randal Sewing Machines For Sale.

post-8136-050939900 1296347539_thumb.jpgGreetings.

I have two Randal Sewing machines for sale. They are right off the line at Freedman's Harness. How do they sew you may ask. Well I think the quality of the product says it all. Freedman's makes the finest harness in the world. Just go to: http://www.freedmanharness.com/ and browse through the harness section of the web site. All of the harness you see is either sewn by hand or with a Randal. What more can I tell you. These are surplus machines, hence they are for sale.

If you want more pictures or a video clip of either one in action feel free to email me.

The price is $3500.00 for either one. They come complete on a motorized stand with a bobbin winder that is also motorized. I can ship them anywhere or feel free to come and pick it up.

If you have any questions please Email me. Email me

Thanks,

Henry

Toronto, Canada

post-8136-095994800 1296347531_thumb.jpg

post-8136-059197400 1296347554_thumb.jpg

post-8136-018012100 1296347577_thumb.jpg

Bump

Greetings.

I have two Randal Sewing machines for sale. They are right off the line at Freedman's Harness. How do they sew you may ask. Well I think the quality of the product says it all. Freedman's makes the finest harness in the world. Just go to: http://www.freedmanharness.com/ and browse through the harness section of the web site. All of the harness you see is either sewn by hand or with a Randal. What more can I tell you. These are surplus machines, hence they are for sale.

If you want more pictures or a video clip of either one in action feel free to email me.

The price is $3500.00 for either one. They come complete on a motorized stand with a bobbin winder that is also motorized. I can ship them anywhere or feel free to come and pick it up.

If you have any questions please Email me. Email me

Thanks,

Henry

Toronto, Canada