Sign in to follow this  
AgronZoti

Watch Strap And Phone Cover

Watch strap made for my watch as the one it came with fell apart. had never made one befor. but, it turned out ok. Learned a few things, will also consider using 2 cord string insted of 3 cord if i ever make one again.

Mobilephone cover for my sony x10 mini. Wetshaped the leather on the cover cut out the difrent holes then glued it on. was afrain it would not hold up to wear and tear. but after 6 months of use its still in place. Im happy the way it turned out. As i say- Worse then i dreamed, better then i dreeded :)

post-8626-012665600 1296652967_thumb.jpg

post-8626-013833100 1296652975_thumb.jpg

post-8626-062058400 1296653148_thumb.jpg

Watch strap made for my watch as the one it came with fell apart. had never made one befor. but, it turned out ok. Learned a few things, will also consider using 2 cord string insted of 3 cord if i ever make one again.

Mobilephone cover for my sony x10 mini. Wetshaped the leather on the cover cut out the difrent holes then glued it on. was afrain it would not hold up to wear and tear. but after 6 months of use its still in place. Im happy the way it turned out. As i say- Worse then i dreamed, better then i dreeded :)

I love the colored stitching on the watch band- the cell cover looks like it came out great!

Edited by Mtcowpony