fivesixthree

Luberto Cub Stitcher For Sale Tippmann Boss

DEAR FRIEND I HAVE FOUND A LUBERTO CUN CRANK STITCHER FOR SALE HERE NOT MINE SIMILILAR WORKING AS THE TIPPMANN BUT HAND CRANK HERE IS THE LINK GOOD LUCK CHEERS JT

http://cgi.ebay.com/LUBERTO-MFG-LEATHER-SEWING-MACHINE-STITCHER-/190500509261?pt=BI_Sewing_Machines&hash=item2c5ab7164d

Has anyone seen one of these operate?? I can find no video on the internet, nor any other information. It doesnt even seem to be a current lumbertos product.

Edited by Shane in Baton Rouge

Has anyone seen one of these operate?? I can find no video on the internet, nor any other information. It doesnt even seem to be a current lumbertos product.

I'm not really in the market for something like this but I too; notices Luberto no longer carries this model. I would wonder if parts are available for them.

Out of curiosity I went to their site to see because I'd never seen nor heard of one of these before.

The Cub is a new Model, they havent updated their site for probably 3-4 years. Ive tried to get ahold of Luberto's but their phones been disconnected... Hope they're still making sewing machines!

-Andrew

I'm not really in the market for something like this but I too; notices Luberto no longer carries this model. I would wonder if parts are available for them.

Out of curiosity I went to their site to see because I'd never seen nor heard of one of these before.

Same here the 800 nr's not working and no return in email, pity though as this machine looks 1000 times better than th Boss and looks very portable. USA made too! It is not worh buying if they are not making them anymore....

well the cub was brand new last may . It was at the show and worked vary nice. if you look here on lw there is some more chat on the cub and most were thinking for the money was not bad.

My self like the round mover mevmet of your arm working it over the push pull of the boss.

1-800-419-9898 is the number for luberte man. inc. in troy mt

new is $1195

happy stiching

Russ

Edited by superchute

I have one for sale - perfect condition - $800 + shipping (about $50)

I have one for sale - perfect condition - $800 + shipping (about $50)

Hi Steveb,

I'm in a search for a hand cranked sticher and considering all options, the CUB included.

The rotary movement seems more apealling to me than tippmann's boss reciprocating system. I wasn't able to find any specs on the Internet about the cub. (needle system, thread, stich length etc.). Do you have some of this ? Why do you sell it? What was your experience with this machine ? Would you put some pics with ? Too many questions... sorry ! :taptap: ! But this little machine is really intriguing !

Hi Steveb,

I'm in a search for a hand cranked sticher and considering all options, the CUB included.

The rotary movement seems more apealling to me than tippmann's boss reciprocating system. I wasn't able to find any specs on the Internet about the cub. (needle system, thread, stich length etc.). Do you have some of this ? Why do you sell it? What was your experience with this machine ? Would you put some pics with ? Too many questions... sorry ! :taptap: ! But this little machine is really intriguing !

the machine works great - i just dont need it and really dont have the room to dedicate to another sewing machine, my shop is cramped for space..lol

the machine is excellent at heavy weight materials - this is where it shines and to be truthful, i just don't work with heavy material that often - 2 pieces of 2/4oz maybe a piece of 6-8 every now and then - that's all i need

it is new, i have pics - but you've seen what it looks like - and thats what mine looks like

its, heavy weight cast, in brown. I have the manual that spells out the needle thread recommendations - it's mint, works great

$800 is a steal, You want it -let me know - it goes on ebay for $900 right after xmas

regards

steveb@steveb.biz

Hi Steveb,

the machine works great - i just dont need it and really dont have the room to dedicate to another sewing machine, my shop is cramped for space..lol

the machine is excellent at heavy weight materials - this is where it shines and to be truthful, i just don't work with heavy material that often - 2 pieces of 2/4oz maybe a piece of 6-8 every now and then - that's all i need

it is new, i have pics - but you've seen what it looks like - and thats what mine looks like

its, heavy weight cast, in brown. I have the manual that spells out the needle thread recommendations - it's mint, works great

$800 is a steal, You want it -let me know - it goes on ebay for $900 right after xmas

regards

steveb@steveb.biz

Hi Steve, Thank you for your quick answer! Your Cub seems like a good deal, but in order to decide if it is the right machinel for me, I need some important basic specs. I work with heavy leather, 250/27 needle, 415 thread, and I need a long stich (4 stiches per inch). The feed system is also important for me. Compound or needle feed would do just fine. Bottom feed, no.

The fact that Luberto didn't launched serial production on the Cub and the future for spare parts and client service is uncertain, is a risk I'm willing to take! I thrust their craftsmanship and wish them the best of luck ! In this "chinese clone" world, they are pioneering and I do admire that. Hope they will do at least as good as Tippmann does!

But for now I need those specs. I'm not rich enough to afford the mistake of buying the wrong tool for the job. Would you be willing to send me a scan of the manual?

Thank you in advance, and apollogies for my pour english! Paedalus

Luberto's Sewing Machines is now Windham Sewing Machines LLC. PO Box 583 Moosup, CT. 06354

www.windhamcub.com

Luberto is out of business.

I think someone should take control of the sales of this machine and raise the price to 2199, what do ya' think

Not a fan of raising the price lol but if it has to be done then so be it. I'd be interested in one because i'm looking at starting to go to rodeo's and fairs. Lots of stuff to do before I get to that point though.