StevenSiegel

Recent Emails & Special From Siegel

RWe have received over 3,000 views to the posts regarding our company's level of service, some positive and some not. Customer service is something that I take very personally. We have added 3 well-seasoned employees to our staff. In the last couple of weeks we have received many complimentary emails and I would like to share them with you.

Our business was built upon our ability to VERY ACCURATELY describe the leather which a customer would be receiving, particularly for bargain lots; ending up with many pleased customers. We always guaranteed our descriptions by offering free return freight to let the customer know that we were shopping for them, not just to get "rid of whatever was on the shelf".

Currently, we have an incredible sale going on. It includes leather, solid brass & chrome on brass buckles FAR below wholesale value and Lexol products at such low prices, that someone who was industrious could probably buy from us and re-sell to the local equestrian shop and turn a profit.

The link to our special is :

Some of our customer comments are included in the following emails.

(received 2/20/11)

You are such a dedicated man to your customers and business. I just had to say Hi and God Bless you!

K O

(Soon to launch my own brand of designer handbags!)

Received 2/20/11

We Need you and love you and want you to remain on the Planet.

But do think about writing the memoirs, Kiddo.

Much aloha,

B

(received 2/18/11)

Hi Steven,

You are right.

I was wrong.

I apologize.

Please forgive me.

Please rest and get well soon!

After you get well...please take your Sabbaths and rest ( as you know you should :-) ) Thanks, Robert

On 2/18/2011 4:08 PM, Steven Siegel wrote:

> Hi Robert

>

>

> You were not CHARGED for 130.10. Your were CREDITED for 130.10 as the

> result of a credit balance on your account.

>

> Please let me know if you should have any other questions.

>

> Regards,

> Steven Siegel

>

> -----Original Message-----

> From:

> Sent: Thursday, February 17, 2011 8:22 PM

> To: Siegel of California, Inc.

> Subject: very unexpected charge

>

> Hello Steven,

>

> My name is R J. I live in Indiana. I have been a very

> faithful customer of yours for the last few years.

> My account is under xxx xxx xxxx please look over my history. Perhaps

> someone at Siegel has gotten me confused with another Jones????

>

> I just found out that somebody at Siegel just charged $130.10 to my card

> today.

> I do not know why. I did not place an order. I received no phone

> calls, nor emails. Nothing.

> I am quite unhappy.

> I do not wish Siegel to keep my card numbers on file....stuff like this

> happens.

> Please explain how this happened and please correct it asap.

>

> Thank you,

> R J

(received 2/18/11)

I joined with you guys several years ago, during a time where I needed to

keep my mind occupied. I ordered some leather from you and began teaching myself

leather working at that time. Each new term or unfamiliar word in the emails you sent, i researched their meaning. It helped me through a rough time. I had colon cancer and recovery rate for those diagnosed with it is 2.1% to survive the 1st 5 years. Im at year 4

:) and I plan on beating the statistics.

Chemo was hell, and I have respect for anyone that goes through any medical issues.

Id like to thank you. Without the emails and interesting comments on the mails, Im sure my treatment would have been much worse without something to concentrate on.

-T

Telephone feedback …. Regarding some of the sale items… received on (2/16/11)

LOT111109-21 CUST# WB81DA

JEFF HAYS - CUT INTO STRIPS FOR BELTS. "WAS LOOKING FOR A GOOD HEAY DUTY YET AFFORDABLE LEATHER. WORKS AND LOOKS GOOD. GOOD VALUE"

LOT082510-06 CUST# SOL007

RICK RISHEL FROM SPICE OF LIFE - "BEAUTIFUL LEATHER. REAL NICE. HAS TO PROVIDE A GOOD QUALITY PRODUCT TO HIS CUSTOMERS AND HAS BEEN HAPPY WITH WHAT HE HAS RECIEVED. PICTURE IS A GOOD REPRESENTATION OF WHAT YOUR GONNA GET"

LOT011111-01, LOT011111-02, AND LOT011111-03 CUST# JSST01

GERRY SILVA FROM GS SADDLES AND TACK - FOR SADDLE BAGS " REALLY NICE LEATHER. REAL GOOD FOR THE PRICE. PICTURES REPRESENT THE LEATHER ACCURATELY"

Received 2/15/11

People need to understand that it is not what happens in business it is how you react to what happens in business, send the specials to me please! I impulse buy all the time!

Sent from my Verizon Wireless BlackBerry

-----Original Message-----

Date: Tue, 15 Feb 2011 09:38:17

To:

Subject:

We still have specials; sent one out last night. Would you like a copy?

......., could you send me either your telephone number or customer number so we can send you a gift?

Regards,

Steve

Sent: Tuesday, February 15, 2011 6:38 AM

To: siegel.leather@gmail.com

Subject:

I had minimal purchases from you being just a little guy, always had great luck with the product that I got from you. I really did look forward to the Friday specials!

………………………………………………..

The Friday specials def got me to buy stuff that I didn't need too! everything was always accurately describe. I can tell you're making an honest effort, and I want to start seeing the Friday specials again!(Not sure why they stopped?)

-A

Received 2/15/11

People need to understand that it is not what happens in business it is how you react to what happens in business, send the specials to me please! I impulse buy all the time!

Sent from my Verizon Wireless BlackBerry

Date: Tue, 15 Feb 2011 09:38:17

To:

Subject:

We still have specials; sent one out last night. Would you like a copy?

......., could you send me either your telephone number or customer number so we can send you a gift?

Regards,

Steve

Sent: Tuesday, February 15, 2011 6:38 AM

To: siegel.leather@gmail.com

Subject:

I had minimal purchases from you being just a little guy, always had great luck with the product that I got from you. I really did look forward to the Friday specials!

………………………………………………..

The Friday specials def got me to buy stuff that I didn't need too! everything was always accurately describe. I can tell you're making an honest effort, and I want to start seeing the Friday specials again!(Not sure why they stopped?)

-A

Received 2/14/11

Just wanted to say, I haven't had any issues with your company on the two orders I have made. That said, I commend you for your public offer to make things right. I only order about 4-5 hides a year, but based on my experiences, I am certainly willing to order from you again. BTW, the Happy Cow (slaughter free) leather is very nice, and is making some really nice wallets.

Thanks,

A

Bravo! Continued success to you and your customers!

There are now only 2 days left in our Sale of Sales which includes US Vegetable Tanned Leather, Brass Hardware, Chap Leather, Metallics and even an opportunity to purchase and re-sell. Can be viewed at http://www.siegelofca.com/fridayspecial/112910/121410c.htm