Sign in to follow this  
pelleperpelle

Hi From Sicily

Hi people,

I write from Sicily, where I was born, I grew up and live.

Since I graduated in geology I had more free time in which I discovered a certain feeling for working with leather.

Considering that I'm starting now, even if friends seem particularly enthusiastic about the work that I create (some people have told me to create bags for their musical instruments), I consider this forum a good starting point for all creations.

I'm going to buy some leatherworking tools for sewing leather and some stamps to decorate my work.

I hope you enjoy my, though simple, works ....

Greetings from Sicily

Corrado

Welcome to the forum, lots of good advice and tips out here.

Ken

Welcome to the forum. Stick around to learn a lot from many people around the world!

Bouna sera! I used to live in Motta San Anastasia, 1972-1975. I was stationed at Sigonella at the time. I really enjoyed the stay. Taormina is one of my favorites there.

Bouna sera! I used to live in Motta San Anastasia, 1972-1975. I was stationed at Sigonella at the time. I really enjoyed the stay. Taormina is one of my favorites there.

Taormina, Erice, Agrigento, Trapani, Palermo, Catania, Siracusa...wonderfull places... ;-)

post-18536-051254400 1298806817_thumb.jp

post-18536-005020300 1298806952_thumb.jp

Edited by pelleperpelle

Taormina, Erice, Agrigento, Trapani, Palermo, Catania, Siracusa...wonderfull places... ;-)

Excellent places! When I was there The Godfather was popular, so naturally I had to visit Corleone. I'm a history buff, so I took time to follow Patton's route around Sicily and then Montgomery's. The food was to die for.

Excellent places! When I was there The Godfather was popular, so naturally I had to visit Corleone. I'm a history buff, so I took time to follow Patton's route around Sicily and then Montgomery's. The food was to die for.

In Corleone zone you can find best sicilian cookers... lamb, rabbit, cheeses, wines... ;-)

Ah, yes the Wine !!![ And Calamari.

Edited by johnj