FHL FERG

What Did He Use To Print This On The Seat?

WHATEVER.... .now if you go buy a normal pedal bike would you buy one that was to small for you? Would you buy a kids bike???? Would you buy a girls bike??? THE ANSWER SHOULD ALWAYS BE NO!

OOOPPPsssss! I shoulda kept my mouth shut!!!

In all honesty, I see more women on dynas than sporsters.

To be 100% honost, I never wanted one. I got this one to cut up and chop. Plans changed due to circumstance and it is my only bike at the moment. Since then, my outlook has changed towards them and I have decided I won't be cutting this one up as I've grown fond of it as it sits for the most part. When things get a little better around here Ill be getting a big twin to cut, don't care anymore about what engine as long as it's a harley and not a twin cam.

I've not owned a car in seven years, motorcycles only, so I let throttle do the talking :crazy:

WHATEVER.... .now if you go buy a normal pedal bike would you buy one that was to small for you? Would you buy a kids bike???? Would you buy a girls bike??? THE ANSWER SHOULD ALWAYS BE NO!

This has nothing to do with the original question and what does buying a bicycle have to do with this? At any rate, there are a lot of people who ride XL's, for whatever reason. And I know there are some you wouldn't tell are riding a "girl's bike". At least not to their face.

Any mods out there who can close this thread down once and for all???? It's gone on for 4 pages past the OP's original question and it's really not contributing anything anymore.

PLEASE!!! NO MORE POSTS TO THIS THREAD!!!

:deadsubject:

OOOPPPsssss! I shoulda kept my mouth shut!!!

In all honesty, I see more women on dynas than sporsters.

To be 100% honost, I never wanted one. I got this one to cut up and chop. Plans changed due to circumstance and it is my only bike at the moment. Since then, my outlook has changed towards them and I have decided I won't be cutting this one up as I've grown fond of it as it sits for the most part. When things get a little better around here Ill be getting a big twin to cut, don't care anymore about what engine as long as it's a harley and not a twin cam.

I've not owned a car in seven years, motorcycles only, so I let throttle do the talking :crazy:

I had this really long rant about the difference between a biker and one who builds bikes and some hot shot wanna be that in the end should have been well....pretty un-needed to even be spoken...I deleted it and just left that. ANY WAY!!!

I have built so many bikes out of sportster frames it would make your head spin, that is not what i was talking about or saying and this is all just well....REDUNDANT! You 1 out of 100's of thousands may very well be a biker, call yourself that and be seen as that by other people...but as I am referring to I have been EVERYWHERE! And I have seen a lot of great rallies ruined by wanna be jerk's.....I have ridden through countless 1,000's of towns with places that call themselves biker bars and all they have on the juke box is Michael jackson and Brittany spears and no pool table and crappy food. COME ON! Are we seriously going to debate what is a stock sportster and what is a custom built mean machine from hell! I think we both know the difference, not sure why we are wasting time even typing!

<here is a high five and a cold beer for ya!

I had this really long rant about the difference between a biker and one who builds bikes and some hot shot wanna be that in the end should have been well....pretty un-needed to even be spoken...I deleted it and just left that. ANY WAY!!!

I have built so many bikes out of sportster frames it would make your head spin, that is not what i was talking about or saying and this is all just well....REDUNDANT! You 1 out of 100's of thousands may very well be a biker, call yourself that and be seen as that by other people...but as I am referring to I have been EVERYWHERE! And I have seen a lot of great rallies ruined by wanna be jerk's.....I have ridden through countless 1,000's of towns with places that call themselves biker bars and all they have on the juke box is Michael jackson and Brittany spears and no pool table and crappy food. COME ON! Are we seriously going to debate what is a stock sportster and what is a custom built mean machine from hell! I think we both know the difference, not sure why we are wasting time even typing!

<here is a high five and a cold beer for ya!

I know exactly what your saying, my comments weren't really in defense even if they may have read that way (more of meaning sportsters have their place). I live in my own little world!! The term biker is more of an insult in my opinion, as what is labeled biker by the average person is lame, fake and weak and it has lost it's meaning and their are only a few that actually "get it".

I believe we are on the same page, no need to drag it out or prove or nothing. Plus this is just the internet!

SORRY CYBERTHRASHER!!!!!!!!!!!!! (I promis Im going to contribute something soon!)

That is laser printed...this image is floating around at club chopper and has info about it there...neat trick,,,,but I love carving.....but still a good effort to pinch new life into the chopper seat comunity!!

Aloha

james

This is laser printed, that image is floating around on club chopper.com....neat trick, but I love carving my leather....still cool effort to bring new life into the seat community!!

Aloha

Jimbob