Gawdzilla

Tandy Hat Pack 2062.

I'll have digital copies available tomorrow for all four items.

FYI, when you print them, the full page size is 24" X 36". Kinko's, Staples, or your favorite professional copy center will be able to do that for you.

This was kind of you to post for the members.

Thank you so much! You_Rock_Emoticon.gif

Thanks very much! Now I might be able to walk around my house looking like Slash from guns and roses haha thankyou.gif

Edited by newfiebackflip

No problem, folks. "All we have is us, so we have everything!"

I've had a lot of steam punk inquiries. These might be a niche market for some folks.

Thank you for sharing really! John

ARG!!blink.gif for some reason my browser says that link doesn't exist! Gr! and I have been running all over trying to find a good top hat pattern!! *whimper*

ARG!!blink.gif for some reason my browser says that link doesn't exist! Gr! and I have been running all over trying to find a good top hat pattern!! *whimper*

Try again. It works from here. If you don't have it downloaded in a few hours, send me a email addy by PM.

I assume you've made a connection, Maus?

If anybody wants to upload pix of their efforts with this pack I'd love to see what you did. And I'll steal any good ideas PDQ, of course.

Yes I did! thank you so much! I'm excited about these! Sorry it took so long to respond, I just got my wisdom teeth out, and the meds they put me on makes me high as a kite/ really forgetful. I wasn't meaning to be rude, sorry! but thank you, thank you, thank you!

If anybody wants to upload pix of their efforts with this pack I'd love to see what you did. And I'll steal any good ideas PDQ, of course.

I'll have digital copies available tomorrow for all four items.

Thank you so very much! It'll be awhile until I can get set up to work on leather again, but someone at the Tandy store in Austin, TX told me to just call around to all the Tandy shops to see if they still had a copy of this pattern (which was unlikely). I got tired after calling a handful and couldn't find a digital copy online anywhere. This is awesome!

-Ryan

Thank you so very much! It'll be awhile until I can get set up to work on leather again, but someone at the Tandy store in Austin, TX told me to just call around to all the Tandy shops to see if they still had a copy of this pattern (which was unlikely). I got tired after calling a handful and couldn't find a digital copy online anywhere. This is awesome!

-Ryan

It was a Tandy person that helped me complete that Pack. I had the Maverick, luck lead me to it via Google. I got it in time to make a hat to wear to my wedding late July. Going to Tandy for the leather lead to my getting copies of the other three items. And interesting chain of events. To me anyway.

Wow thanks for the patterns !!!! I've been searching for the mavrick for some time now, the guy at the tandy store by me said he had the patterns but they were so worn out that you couldnt see the details of the lines or the holes and was waiting for another copy from another store manager to put them all together to sell at 10 bucks a pop. well long story short he got in the top hat but not the others so i purchased the tophat pattern and was searching for the rest. THANK YOU VERY MUCH !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Maddhatter...

I couldn't tell from your username that you were into hats. :rolleyes:

I'm on the look-out for other hat patterns. I can load them the same way as the 2062 if I get my pitty-paws on them for a few days. So if any of you have some squirreled away, I'd love to hear from you.

Thanks loads for the pattern. I had the patterns at one time untill everything was stolan. I've been looking everywhere to replace them. THANKS:cheers: we all owe you:rockon: I'm a little behing but, when I start on a hat I'll send some pics.

Thanks loads for the pattern. I had the patterns at one time untill everything was stolan. I've been looking everywhere to replace them. THANKS:cheers: we all owe you:rockon: I'm a little behing but, when I start on a hat I'll send some pics.

No problem! Pix would be appreciated, I love stealing learning new things, so seeing other people's work is inspiring. I really like seeing people who go over and above the original pattern. The "half Hatter" I did was fun, and an interesting exercise in modification issues.

Plus, I do well appreciate that some of you folks make your living with this stuff, and these days we could all use any help that comes along.

Thank you so much for putting this up here!!! I was looking for this everywhere!!

when you say 24" X 36" are you talking paper size? or are you talking internal border to border of the scanned document?

as the document border is smaller than the paper size for printer.

Thanks,

Lupo

FYI, when you print them, the full page size is 24" X 36". Kinko's, Staples, or your favorite professional copy center will be able to do that for you.

Sorry for the short answer, I was in the cinema and the movie was coming up. "("Hanna" if you're interested.)

Thank you so much for sharing these invaluable patters.

No prob! Post some pix if you get the chance?

This has been reissued and is now labled 2662, you can obtain it at the Tandy Leather Library for a $2.99 and you get a PDF.