Sign in to follow this  
ghstrydr164

Vintage Un-Plated, Craftools, Rbs And Un-Marked Stamps

I recently acquired some early Craftool, RBS and unmarked stamps that are not and never were plated. The early Craftool and RBS stamps have no letter designation with thenumbers and the unmarked stamps have no numbers on them.

I would like to knowat what point the Craftool and RBS stamps started being plated?

Would anyone venture a guess as to value of these stamps, as I may be putting them up for sale sometime in the future.

Here are a few of the fifty plus un-plated stamps I acquired. The kick or lift is one of the best I have ever used and I have copied it for my own tools.

ct1.jpg

ct2.jpg

ct3.jpg

Three of the unmarked stamps below they leave excellent sharp marks.

ct4.jpg

ct5.jpg

Edited by ghstrydr164

Good find!

:clapping: Yes, great find indeed! Since this was also posted in my blog and I saw it there first; I posted an extensive reply there already. Click on the link to read my rather long - winded reply - :taptap:

http://leatherworker.net/forum/index.php?app=blog&module=display&section=blog&blogid=31&showentry=70

I recently acquired some early Craftool, RBS and unmarked stamps that are not and never were plated. The early Craftool and RBS stamps have no letter designation with thenumbers and the unmarked stamps have no numbers on them.

I would like to knowat what point the Craftool and RBS stamps started being plated?

Would anyone venture a guess as to value of these stamps, as I may be putting them up for sale sometime in the future.

Here are a few of the fifty plus un-plated stamps I acquired. The kick or lift is one of the best I have ever used and I have copied it for my own tools.

ct1.jpg

ct2.jpg

ct3.jpg

Three of the unmarked stamps below they leave excellent sharp marks.

ct4.jpg

ct5.jpg